Penis Growth, no PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Growth, no PE?

Hi, so I'm about to start PE, and I went to measure my penis for beginning measurements. I'm 19, and know I measured it as little as 6 months ago- that number was the exact same as it was when I was 16. Well today, my measurements (length only, girth i can't remember what it used to be) were larger by almost a half inch. I even did it twice just to make sure.

NBEL is now about 2/5 of an inch larger than it used to be- I used to be just under 6 inches, like a sixteenth, maybe an eigth under. Now I'm more than a quarter over 6. BP is the same increase, roughly. What gives? Is it natural? I can't see this, because no growth for at least 3 years, then suddenly in 6 months it grows over a quarter of an inch with no exercise or diet change or anything?

I'm wondering if it's a combination of these two things- around 6 months ago (last time I measured), I started using a cock ring while having sex. So I guess it might have had a clamping kind of effect? Though I never wore it for long, maybe 5-10 minutes max, 3 times a day max. I used that for maybe 2 and a half, possibly 3 months. Then I stopped completely, but started the "start-stop" method during sex. So that's basically edging I suppose. Could these modified versions of clamping and edging have contributed to growth, or is it possible it was just a growth spurt?

Oh! And if the cock ring did have a clamping effect, do you think, once I'm well into the 90 day program, it would be beneficial to use it? After a workout, have sex as a post-PE edging session, and wear a ring in orer to get the slight clamping and edging effect as an added swelling? Or would it be ineffective? Or even too much and cause overtraining?

Comment

It's plausible that it could be a combination of natural growth and the clamping/edging ish stuff.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Your probably just in the last stages of puberty. A lot of guys will hit a plateau phase of growth (not just penis growth but height and everything) for a couple of years after 15-16. You probably are naturally gaining that growth because your final stage of maturing is hitting, and you will be fully grown in a year or so. I know that I stopped growing in height at about 16 (I was about 5'11) and started again at about 18 and hit 6'1 by the time I was 20. My penis also went from about 6" NBPEL at 18 to over 6.5" at 20. Give it some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
          Oh! And if the cock ring did have a clamping effect, do you think, once I'm well into the 90 day program, it would be beneficial to use it? After a workout, have sex as a post-PE edging session, and wear a ring in orer to get the slight clamping and edging effect as an added swelling? Or would it be ineffective? Or even too much and cause overtraining?
          As long as you're on JP's 90 day beginner routine, I'd say stick with that. Elaborations can come later on, you've got time for that. As far as sex as a post-PE edging session... why not? I'd skip the cock ring though and I'd also look at it as SEX and not edging...
          "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
          - Maya Angelou

Comment

I believe edging is a pe exercise in it's own right, if you went over 30 min on a regul;ar basis it could have had a pe effect.

Comment

From 16 to 19 did you lose a bit of weight? I know I started working out a bit more during that time. That could also be the cause of a larger NBEL.

Comment

Ah, I haven't been paying attention to my height or anything- maybe that would indicate if the main cause was just natural growth/puberty. And pegasus, that's what I was thinkng, edging helping growth. It was regularly over 30 minutes- usualyl an hour (though there'd often be a 5-15 minute break in the middle of it when I'd go down and lose wood). Too bad I'm not 5 years or so older, would be interesting if just the sex/edging on its own over 6 months caused the gain.

And twitch, the gain was also present in BP. But no, I did not lose any weight. I'm scrawny as hell at 140, and have been there since high school. Strong and tough as hell, but scrawny!

Comment

Same happened to me, when i started PE i measured my dick and it was 0.4" length and 0.4" girth bigger from what i had known all my life. I hard started to edge when masturbating but had no idea it will have this effect!
                  04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                  07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Working...
                  X