Blood from squeezing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood from squeezing help

This just happened a few minutes ago, it's my off day from pe so I go in the bathroom and decide to masturbate and in the process i clamp down on penis hard with my hand during a 100% erection and do a kegel like squeeze harder then usual while clamping down and few drops of blood came out of my penis, but I didn't feel any pain could I have popped a vessel? I got scared and stopped now I'm typing this I know this has happened to someone before can someone tell me what happened? Should I rest from pe and for how long?
    Last edited by dunty12; 07-15-2010, 02:26 AM.
    Starting Stats (April 2010)
    BPEL: 6.5''
    EG: 4.9''
    Current Stats
    FG: 4.3''
    FL: 4.5''
    EG: 5.0''
    BPFSL: 7.1''
    BPEL: 7.0''

A similar thing happened to me when I just started out. I squeezed too hard too early without enough warm up, a little blood came out, didn't have any loss of feel, pain or anything and no more blood came out. I rested for a few days, massaged my dick, gave it heat and most importantly - when I started again I did longer warm ups and gentler squeezes.

Did anymore blood come out? Are you in pain? If so... go to the doctor.
    If not... watch your dick carefully, REST and give it heat and massage.
    Then... BE GENTLE! You only got ONE of those units!!!

Hope it's nothing too serious and good luck!
    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
    - Maya Angelou

Comment

dunty, how long have you been doing PE? And what routine are you on?
      "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
      - Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks bro I appreciate the advice the longer warmups and lighter grip sounds good to start with after I take 1-2 weeks off. But no more blood came out after I think it was a vessel. My routine is this.
        2 days on 1 off
        first i wear ads extender for 2-4 hours
        warmup 3 min
        stretches combined with kegels and rotations
        jelqs 15-20 min
        erect kegels aka willy whap ups w/ padlock as weight
        hang 30 min
        then kegels 10 min
        warmdown
        Current Stats

Comment

This happened to me doing some light maintenance on my week off a couple weeks ago. I took three days completely off and everything is back to normal now
          My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by dunty12 View Post
            Thanks bro I appreciate the advice the longer warmups and lighter grip sounds good to start with after I take 1-2 weeks off. But no more blood came out after I think it was a vessel. My routine is this.
            2 days on 1 off
            first i wear ads extender for 2-4 hours
            warmup 3 min
            stretches combined with kegels and rotations
            jelqs 15-20 min
            erect kegels aka willy whap ups w/ padlock as weight
            hang 30 min
            then kegels 10 min
            warmdown
            How long have you been doing PE? The routine is quite tough (depending on your experience, that is) and you might risk overtraining (as you've already seen signs of).

Ok, I'd recommend a warm up of at least 6-10 minutes, the longer the gainer!

1-2 weeks seem a bit long, you should be able to do some light exercises within the next few days if everything is feeling great (EQ and PI's). Why not try and do your routine for a week without the extender and hanging? That way you won't risk overtraining as easily and you'll condition yourself for tougher exercises (like hanging).
            - Maya Angelou

Comment

yeahh it is a lil harsh but that sounds good i'll try that thanks for all your help.
              Current Stats

Comment

If any of you have seen "Anti-christ" this will be bring back painful memories...Yowch. Good luck with your situation though. Your penis is quite the tough guy. Just a few days rest and he's back in action!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                My Loggy Log

Comment

Working...
                X