Thread: Zulu's Observations
- 07-15-2010 #1
Hello everybody! I have been a member for about two years here and just wanted to share some of my experiences/thoughts.
My current size is: 7.60" BPEL and 4.90" EG
- It has been the case that length was much easier to come by due to my average girth. (I originally started at 6.2"-6.3" BPEL)
- Length is more a matter of how much than how strong. (Plenty of JAI streches throughout the day, basic stretches)
- My original penis lasted much longer in bed than my current. (The larger penis makes me feel much, much more)
- The jelq is my friend.
- Constant deconditioning, undertraining has still allowed me to make length gains. In the process I have lost some girth though. (My max was 5.1")
- I jelq with my curve, (downwards, to the left) instead of against it.
- I believe that the penis has fixed volume. My penis feels longer and thinner on certain days, and shorter but thicker on others.
- My current goal is to obtain a decent length (9" BPEL) before I shift my focus to girth.
- O-bends have been extremely effective in the past when combined with tunica tugs before.
- Drink more water. It will result in a larger flaccid and make for better stretching.
Please feel free to refute/discuss!
Last edited by Zulu; 07-15-2010 at 03:01 PM.
- 07-15-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
Congratulations on your length gains which are quite impressive. You refer to constant deconditioning by which I assume you mean you have taken breaks. If so, how often and how long? Also, can you give any estimate of how much of each day you actually spend stretching (or doing some other form of PE)?
I'm surprised you haven't gained any girth over 2 years with jelqing and O-bends.
My experience has been a little different. I have gained not quite as much length as you have over about 2 1/2 years. Initially, I didn't seem to be gaining much girth, but after I had gained about 1 1/4" of length, the length gains really plateaued and I started to gain girth, despite targeting length more. I estimate I have gained just over 1/2" in circumference at the base and about between 1/4 and 3/8" throughout the shaft with maybe 1/4" at the glans and I seem to be continuing to steadily gain.
I have been doing a lot of stretches, basic, fulcrum, and bundled and some O-bends as well along with hanging and jelqing. I would like to gain about 1/2" in length without gaining a whole lot more girth. Do you have any suggestions?
There is no question that with the increase in volume my penis has undergone, sensations with intercourse are much more intense. I have always lasted long enough to suit my wife so that hasn't been an issue since sex always goes on long enough after penetration to suit her fancy.
- 07-15-2010 #3
Thanks for the thorough reply redbear. By constant deconditioning, undertraining I actually meant that I have been very bad about keeping a regular pe schedule. One month I do an organized routine, the next month I only do weekends, and perhaps the next month no pe whatsoever. I believe this has lead me not to gain as well as I could have, but it keeps my penis constantly deconiditioned. My current schedule is about 1-1.5 hours pe every weekday, with weekends off.
I think I need to underline that o-bends were performed for only about two months because I was busy with school and vacationing. By the time I came back shifted my focus to length.
I think that the penis is at its best for length gains when your flaccid penis is soft. This is when I found the jai stretches to be especially effective. That said, you have dabbled heavily in what I would consider more advanced exercises than myself. I would say the most advanced exercises I ever did were jelqing at high erection levels or ulis. I have never had to go beyond these exercises and seen gains.
I am not sure what routine you are on right now but I bet a one week deconditioning break could not hurt. How hard is your flaccid penis right now? What are your stats? Congratulations on your gains by the way, you sound thick haha.
Last edited by Zulu; 07-15-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Grammar makes for an easier read.Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG
Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape
- By boss in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:46 PM
- By adrenalPE44 in forum The GymReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2009, 10:55 PM
- By Squid in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:35 PM
- By Mr. Bidnez in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2008, 05:34 PM