Thread: BPFSL Question
- 07-15-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
I havent posted here for a while, ive been doing sporadic PE for a while now but the last few weeks ive had a solid routine and im gonna stick with it until i reach my goal of 7.5 nbp.
My BPFSL is about an inch shorter than my bpel, why is this? Ive heard guys say that there SL is longer than there EL.
What does this mean for me? Ive been concentrating my workouts alot more on manual stretching.My routine is a follows :
5days on 2 dyas off
15 mins warmup with infared lamp
30 mins stretching in all directions ( whilst watchimg film of choice lol)
15 mins jelqing at low erection level using downward grip.allways trapping blood at 3 sec strokes
10 mins edging
Kegels throughout the day ( not as many as i should )
My eq isnt great maybe 7/10.i found this before, when i PE my eq goes down but when i have a break it grows and my eq comes back.
I measured myself 2 weeks ago and i was BPEL 6.8 inches. My member is deffinatley larger than when i first started PE , but not as big as when i was hitting it hard a while back.So i have cemented some gains which is allways good hehe.
Thx guys, hope someone can shed some light on this. And id like to say thank you to the people that make this site possiable,im a much happier person because of it. peace
Last edited by wannabeast; 07-15-2010 at 10:23 PM.
- By milkshaker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2010, 12:01 AM
- By chromoxnh in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:49 PM
- By TATA76 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2010, 05:00 PM
- By boxo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:40 PM
- By zakk4lak in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2008, 02:31 PM