Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better days off??? or no days off??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better days off??? or no days off??

I have been debating about this one for a while. I have read people's logs were they had days off didn't really gain that much or don't gain nothing at all. So they go on a decon break for a couple weeks to see if they will gain some newbie gains again.

Then there other guys that gain relatively easily with no days off. Then they introduce more excerise and still gain easily. I know that people who are on a days off routine. It works for them but lately I have been observing that it is not working for majority of the PE ers.

I have also been seeing a trend of PE'ers not taking any days off are gaining pretty well. So my ULTIMATE Question which is the best road to take days off ?? or no days off?? . I'am very curious on what you guys have to say about this any suggestions?? or ideas?? theories???

I honestly haven't seen anyone at all with no days off. IMO you can't PE 7 days a week. The penis needs a rest, and one needs to get laid once in awhile too. I have tried 5 on 2 off and 2 on 1 off and both seem fine. May try a 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off in the future
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
      I honestly haven't seen anyone at all with no days off. IMO you can't PE 7 days a week. The penis needs a rest, and one needs to get laid once in awhile too. I have tried 5 on 2 off and 2 on 1 off and both seem fine. May try a 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off in the future
      I belong to other Forums also I was just seeing a trend . I just wanted to know what other people think. Some questions won't be answered so I joined a couple for that reason .

Comment

No plan is best for everyone.
        You have to experiment and see what works for you.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I can only talk of the andropenis stretcher, they are emphatic that you do not take a single day off in the entire treatment. Their studies which had permanent gains of 1.5-2inches over 6 months were every single day 9hrs day. Although I can't seem make 9hrs a day due to my lifestyle but I am able to hit 6-7. I am not sure where the 'penis need to rest' is coming from, it sounds like a wive's tale to me. I don't want to step on any toes but does anyone have evidence that rest days are beneficial? I don't wear my stretcher when sleeping, that's 8hrs rest right there anyway..
          starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
          March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
          March: BPFL 7.7
          Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
            I can only talk of the andropenis stretcher, they are emphatic that you do not take a single day off in the entire treatment. Their studies which had permanent gains of 1.5-2inches over 6 months were every single day 9hrs day. Although I can't seem make 9hrs a day due to my lifestyle but I am able to hit 6-7. I am not sure where the 'penis need to rest' is coming from, it sounds like a wive's tale to me. I don't want to step on any toes but does anyone have evidence that rest days are beneficial? I don't wear my stretcher when sleeping, that's 8hrs rest right there anyway..

I guess you could be right if you watched your PI's closely. However, muscle repairs itself at rest. One wouldn't bencvh press or squat heavy weights every day. I think we can loosly compare the penis smooth muscle to skeletal muscle. I think the stretcher, or stretching may be a different game though. I don't see a problem with doing light stretching c9ombined with intense stretching on a consistent basis, but wouldn't jelq, do bends or other "building" exercises consistently IMO.
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Personally, I like no days off only when needed. I too have noticed that many PE'ers have gained a lot with consistent routines and no days off. I believe that if the tissues are stretched over and over without giving them time to go back to their original formation they will be forced to expand, in other words plastic deformation will occur at a quicker rate.
              The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with downlow, the rest needed when using an extender is very minimal compared to when doing jelqs, uli's, bends, or clamps.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                FL: 3.5-4.5
                BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

IMO you can stretch everyday , no problem.
                  IMO you CAN'T Jelq, or do girth work everyday, PROBLEM

Comment

I have been taken one day off, but am planning on taking no days off and see how it goes for a while. I think most people under estimate how much pressure the penis can take.

Comment

I just wouldn't recommend STARTING that way. Work your way up, take some time going light and taking rest days, if you feel you can do more, then do more. Just pay attention to how your penis reacts.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                      BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                      EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                      FL: 3.5-4.5
                      BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                      BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                        I have been debating about this one for a while. I have read people's logs were they had days off didn't really gain that much or don't gain nothing at all. So they go on a decon break for a couple weeks to see if they will gain some newbie gains again.

Then there other guys that gain relatively easily with no days off. Then they introduce more excerise and still gain easily. I know that people who are on a days off routine. It works for them but lately I have been observing that it is not working for majority of the PE ers.

I have also been seeing a trend of PE'ers not taking any days off are gaining pretty well. So my ULTIMATE Question which is the best road to take days off ?? or no days off?? . I'am very curious on what you guys have to say about this any suggestions?? or ideas?? theories???
                        I think if you're going to PE 6 or 7 times a week, you should have a really light routine. But it would seem like as long as you rested for 24 hours, a daily light routine should have the best results. I haven't tried it myself, but with this you are getting what amounts to a days rest while also keep constant expansion and blood flow in your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                          I think if you're going to PE 6 or 7 times a week, you should have a really light routine. But it would seem like as long as you rested for 24 hours, a daily light routine should have the best results. I haven't tried it myself, but with this you are getting what amounts to a days rest while also keep constant expansion and blood flow in your penis.
                          So blackirish do you think DLD phase 1 considered a light routine??? or intermdiate even thought it ask like 600 jelqs for just starting out?? DLD philsohy is you only need 24 hours for the penis to rest.

Comment

I take days off, but not on schedule or by plan. If I feel sore or otherwise overtrained, I will back off. Or if I anticipate getting laid. Or if I am traveling or in a situation not conducive to PE. But even on those days, I will generally at least do some Kegels and stretches.

Comment

It's mainly about what works best for you as everyone is different. I personally take off 2-3 days per week but I've been at this for just about 6 years now and I have an FWB that has a very high libido and likes alot of sex so I've backed off so I can accomodate her insatiable appetite for my dick.

I wouldn't recommend going at it all 7 days per week but again, everyone is different. You just have to expeiment and see what works best.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X