Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanswered question regarding PE

Hey all,

I stumbled across this website and became intrigued with the idea of it. I'm very interested in giving this a shot, it's great to see a community sharing success through the same method and gives me a lot of confidence in the chance that this could work for me. One question I am unsure of that I haven't found an answer to, however, is what happens when you are making the gains you want and finally reach a size you are happy with. Currently I am about 5.7 EL and 4.8 EG, and am only looking to reach up to 7 EL and 5.5 EG as a maximum goal. If I were to reach this point, would I need to use different exercises to maintain those gains? What would happen if I stopped exercising, would my progress retract?

Thanks and looking forward to giving this a shot!

Caduto

If you lift and try and get absolutely jacked will you need to keep working out to maintain that muscle mass or physique?

An easy routine two or three days a week is usually enough (along with masturbation/sex).
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Like NP said, you most likely will need to do some cementing and maintenance, but man once you've reached that goal of your's PE will probably be a natural part of your life and you'll probably just enjoy it. If you want more info check out this thread about Maintenance Routines...
      "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
      - Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks to both of you, I had figured about as much but wasn't sure, so I figured I'd ask before hand. Time to get started then!

Comment

Originally posted by caduto View Post
          Thanks to both of you, I had figured about as much but wasn't sure, so I figured I'd ask before hand. Time to get started then!
          Welcome to the PEGym!
          Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
          Please think seriously about starting a log thread. It helps keep your information organized and makes it easier for others to help you.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
          X