A Hard Flaccid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hard Flaccid...

lately after my workouts, whenever i touch my flaccid penis it feels like its like semi hard maybe even more than semi hard. It doesn't really look like it's any smaller than my normal flaccid so that would be the only reason i don't think that it is turtling.. but maybe it is?
    Evoliain's Log

It could be a sign of overtraining. The tissues get harder as you pull on them more and expand them. I think that you should perhaps take a couple of days break until the flaccid becomes a little softer. Besides, how effective can pe be if your penis is so hard and not expanding as effectively?

Oh and plenty of water would also help to make the flaccid softer and hang lower.

Hope this helps!
    Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
    Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

This is the third day I've taken off and i drank plenty of water like you said today. it's getting softer already.
      Evoliain's Log

Comment

Ok man, that's a good sign! Just don't rush anything because I'm sure you want that length!

Comment

HEAT HEAT HEAT!!!! I had the same problem as you. I used a hot wash cloth for about an hours (kept reheating the wash cloth) and turned my cock into gooo. Also edging that night helped ALOT. I had a huge rockhard erection and once I released I did fowfers and woke up with a huge flaccid. Just some tips that worked for me.

Try Fowfers and JAI stretches. Their very light exercises and will help bring heat and blood into your flaccid penis.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
          My Loggy Log

Comment

Yea i did a workout today, i did a huge warmup with rice sock, light jelqing, edging and huge warmdown. the hard flacced is pretty much gone now.
            Evoliain's Log

Comment

Good to hear! I also find that my dick tends to get cold VERY easily. When it's cold it tends to go to a hard flaccid. So a rare hard flaccid may not be overtraining however if it persists even after you heat it a few times, then you probably overtrained.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
              My Loggy Log

Comment

When I have experienced this - I also use Erection Tea, Ginko & L-Arginine to get optimal blood flow throughout that day.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

where do you get this ginko and L-Arginine? And can you make Iced Erection Tea? Because i honestly can't bare the taste of regular tea.
                  Evoliain's Log

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
                    Good to hear! I also find that my dick tends to get cold VERY easily. When it's cold it tends to go to a hard flaccid. So a rare hard flaccid may not be overtraining however if it persists even after you heat it a few times, then you probably overtrained.
                    Flanker6, if your dick is getting cold easily, you might benefit from drinking more water (not soda, ice tea, etc.).

Comment

Ginko & L-Arginine can be bought at any health food/supplement shop. The details of Erection Tea are on this site somewhere - for speed I put one regular black tea bag & one Lemon and Ginger bag (by Twinnings) together, I add some honey to help the taste.
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                      X