- 07-20-2010 #1
- 07-20-2010 #2
I actually find myself Kegeling during most of the exercises in my routine (not all stretches though). When I jelq I kegel enough to stay at the right erection level, not to constantly push more blood in to my dick. I believe it's a matter of finding out what works for you. I don't know if it inhibits more gains, but the goal is to have a good amount of blood (without clamping it in there) to push around to gradually enlarge the penis - that doesn't necessarily mean "the most amount of blood possible". If I feel a good blood flow I stick with that and use the Kegels to keep my erection level.
Do you feel that it inhibit gains?"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
- Maya Angelou
- By jetsetter439 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2010, 09:59 PM
- By curious plumber in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:12 AM
- By g_man in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Loftus in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2009, 09:17 AM
- By outhere in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:03 PM