- 07-22-2010 #1
Just wanted to let everyone know of the new purchase I made today and how after only one use, feel like I may have found my new favorite warm up method. As some of you know, I began PE by using a hot water cup as my warmup method and only recently decided to make the switch to the rice sock. While I enjoy the heat a rice sock gives off, I don't really enjoy how quickly it loses that heat. Today I was at target picking up some new lube and stumbled upon a really pliable clay based heating pad and at only 9 bucks decided to pick it up. It's called the thermi-paq and its made by a company called thermionics. The one thing that I noticed off the bat is that this pad was much more pliable than a rice sock which made it way easier to wrap completely around my shaft which helped produce a much more evenly distributed heat. I also noticed that even after my entire hour long warmup, this pad still had some pretty decent heat coming off.
I'll make an official review of this after about a week of use as it's still a bit too early to decide whether its something others should check out.
- 07-23-2010 #2
Good find! I've been using the exact same product. After my initial warmup, I wrap my bed spread around it to conserve the heat. Then once I have completed my routine, I wrap it around my shaft again and just fall asleep with it on. The included felt sleeve it quite comfortable!
- 07-24-2010 #3
Nice southpaw! Glad to see I'm not the only one who's using it. Yeah man the heat retention is pretty damn impressive and it certainly feels better on my cock than the rice sock did. I'm possibly going to do an actual review of it after a couple weeks of continuous use.
- By deepimpact15 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:10 AM
- By wants9by7 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-25-2009, 08:12 PM
- By maleenhancement in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
- By Crispybacon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2009, 01:15 AM
- By ParkSpinner in forum The GymReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:16 PM