AJ Alfaro - Mecoach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Alfaro - Mecoach

Has anyone tried this product, it seems to have some positive reviews in the pegym website:
    https://www.pegym.com/products/male-enhancement-coach

Im thinking of trying this for a month and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with mecoach.

thanks!

Big Al!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

A legendary figure.

Comment

yea i was wondering the same thing i was thinking about trying it for a month but wud that be long enough to see if it works... can anyone help me out with this.

Comment

Send Big Al a PM.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Al is highly regarded in Pe circles, I believe he coached Downlow at one time with good results.

Comment

Just to clarify Peg, I actually sent him a PM regarding MeCoach today as well. I tried the membership route on BM with soso results. I belive he knows what routine to give you and hope he can guide me to the results I want this next session as well.
              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Big Al has been coaching me for about a month and a half. I am a hard gainer so it is a bit early to see results, I think, but I am enjoying his coaching and learning a great deal.
                If you are interested,check out my log thread.
                -Pirate
                Pirate
                Retired Administrator
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Pirate; 07-25-2010, 11:56 PM.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Ok well there is 2 vets who are with him. Hell I may give him a go myself,get that last .5" length I am after.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Ok well there is 2 vets who are with him. Hell I may give him a go myself,get that last .5" length I am after.
                    I would be very interested to compare notes, if you do.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

I've been thinking about it. Maybe a 3 month program if my gains are getting slow. I've been wanting to support this website monetarily in some way or another
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                      My Loggy Log

Comment

I'm starting as soon as they get the site back on line .
                        Can't wait for the help . I'm glad to hear y'all talk him up .
                        I KNOW he knows more than I do !!
                        So , bring it !!
                        mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Gosh is getting coached with decent results, check out his progress log for better info.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I am still using Big Al's coaching. I am using less time than I was before and getting some small gains again.
                            The support has helped me stay motivated, which is a huge help.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                              I am still using Big Al's coaching. I am using less time than I was before and getting some small gains again.
                              The support has helped me stay motivated, which is a huge help.

Me too. I go up and down occasionally, but getting Big Als emails help out the confidence that I will grow.
                              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
                              X