Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica and Inner Penis for Length?

Hi PEGym.

I had a quick question for anyone who is knowledgeable in the area. Would it be unwise to target both the inner penis and the tunica for length gains at the same time?

The following is my routine:

10 Minute Warm-Up
    35 Jai Stretches
    Basic Stretching
    200 Jelqs (Low Erection)
    Basic Stretching
    35 Jai streches
    5 Minute Warm-Down

I do this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Saturdays, I am considering adding this routine (Dante311 showed me this):

10 Minute Warm-Up
    25 Seconds Directional Tunica Tugs
    60 Seconds Straight Out Tunica Tug
    200 Jelqs (Low Erection)
    5 Minute Warm-Down

I tried this yesterday and the tunica tugs are definitely hard work. I have done them before, but not nearly as much. I know many people consider them girth exercises, but I think that without any proper girth workouts (i.e. my routine) they can target length (much like an extender). My EQ was not very good after this routine either. Instead of making the typical "V" shape with the tunica tugs, I simply make an ok grip at the base.

Am I doing too much? If I am looking for length, should I just let the tunica be? EQ is almost back to normal 12 hours later.

Input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Zulu
    Last edited by Zulu; 07-25-2010, 06:06 PM.
    Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
    Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

The question is are you advanced enough to do inner penis stretching? How long have you been doing PE?

Your rourine looks rigourous.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hi kingpole. I have been doing pe for one year consistently. The first year, I experimented and had too many distractions.

By inner penis stretching I actually meant the jai stretches and low erection jelqs, not mandingo stretch or anything intense like that. Perhaps I should have included some clarification by mentioning the ligs. My Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine is actually quite bearable and EQ is almost unaffected.

I just started with the tunica tug routine and found it to be quite interesting. The tunica's purpose is to maintain erection by cutting off blood outflow so I think lower EQ is a natural consequence of stretching this part of the penis. I am not doing this more than once a week though if I continue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu View Post
        Hi kingpole. I have been doing pe for one year consistently. The first year, I experimented and had too many distractions.

By inner penis stretching I actually meant the jai stretches and low erection jelqs, not mandingo stretch or anything intense like that. Perhaps I should have included some clarification by mentioning the ligs. My Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine is actually quite bearable and EQ is almost unaffected.

I just started with the tunica tug routine and found it to be quite interesting. The tunica's purpose is to maintain erection by cutting off blood outflow so I think lower EQ is a natural consequence of stretching this part of the penis. I am not doing this more than once a week though if I continue with it.
        Tunica tugs do cause lower EQ. I think they are a good length exercise to in addition to girth.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I do tunica tugs 20 seconds in all 5 directions whenever I do my routine. I have yet to see a drop in EQ and I've been "tuggin" for quite some time now. I figure if you do your basic stretching with tunic tugs you won't have to sacrifice much EQ. I make sure I'm nice and warmed up though.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
          My Loggy Log

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
            I do tunica tugs 20 seconds in all 5 directions whenever I do my routine. I have yet to see a drop in EQ and I've been "tuggin" for quite some time now. I figure if you do your basic stretching with tunic tugs you won't have to sacrifice much EQ. I make sure I'm nice and warmed up though.
            Yes, heat is always important. See I do what you do for 25 seconds 5 times total. That will equal 625 seconds total tunica tugging in all directions. Then 5 minutes total just outward tunica tugging. This will eventually be a grand total of 925 seconds tunica tugging or more than 15 minutes of tunica tugs. My dick looked different afterwards haha. Everything is fine now though. EQ is back to pre-workout levels and he is a little plumper.

My fear is that this is too much like hanging and will eventually make less intense exercises less effective.

Comment

I feel like its not quite as intense. How hard do you pull by the way, when you tug?
              My Loggy Log

Comment

I don't know quite how to quantify how hard I pull in any measurable terms but let's just say I do it almost as hard as i can. If i were pulling a banana in opposite directions, it would split very quickly. I'll try to think of a better example if I can.

Comment

Maybe you're pulling too hard? Last time I pulled to hard I had a stinging pain in the base of my penis. I pull just hard enough to where I feel that burn in the shaft of my dick.
                  My Loggy Log

Comment

What about bundled stretches. I just recently started these and they really seem to help with the tunica.
                    As of 1/2011
                    Current Length: 7.25
                    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
                    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
                    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                    Goal: 8x6
                    Slowly getting there..

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
                      Maybe you're pulling too hard? Last time I pulled to hard I had a stinging pain in the base of my penis. I pull just hard enough to where I feel that burn in the shaft of my dick.
                      Do you use the "V" shape formed by pointer finger and middle finger? I use the ok grip at the base and don't feel any pain. Are you sure the stinging pain isn't due to you pulling on pubic hairs at the base?

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxo View Post
                        What about bundled stretches. I just recently started these and they really seem to help with the tunica.
                        I will certainly consider them, but not while the simple exercises I'm doing still have an effect on me.

Comment

Working...
                        X