Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living on the Edge!

Hey all,

I just have a quick question/concern. For the past few months, I have mastered (or come close to mastering) the "art form" of edging. I just have one problem; after I finish edging, my penis becomes flaccid, almost as if I actually cummed (by saying this, it doesn't seem like I've mastered anything lol). I would have to start jerking a bit more until my penis becomes hard again. This is a concern for me because one day, I was in bed with a girl, and while we were having sex, I had the urge to cum, so I used my edging technique and held it in so the banging could continue. But my penis became flaccid, and the girl was confused lol :P. So my question is, what do I have to do so that when i hold in the cum, my penis can still be hard, and not go all floppy on me?

Thanks for listening!
    -SLlions-
    "Ive come here with a plan, to have a bigger little man, to stay sturdy and as solid as a rock, and to please my girl with a huge, gynormous cock!"

You could have had a retro ejaculation, (into the bladder) or it may just be your neuro system isn't used to dry orgasm yet.
    In any case the answer is more practise. The timing of the kegal can be important.

Comment

Working...
    X