zma and water retention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zma and water retention

has anyone experienced fluid retention while taking zma?

Not that Ive experienced, been taking it for almost 3 months now.. Though I do break out quite a bit more while on it and have really vivid dreams.

Comment

yeah.. i get those dreams too, how long does it take to feel and increase on libido?

Comment

I'm hearing good things about this product, especially the refreshing sleep that men are getting, I'd also like to know more about the libido-enhancing part...there is one specific brand that everyone is raving about.

Comment

The original formula for ZMA was created by Victor Conte of Balco Laboratories.

They protected the formula & there was a study. If you want the original formula it will have zinc monomethionine aspartate plus magnesium aspartate and vitamin B-6.

Specifically aspartate.

That said, I have tried brand that use slightly different formulas & I have felt no difference.

It is a good product for hormonal support, I like using it sometimes. Do not expect to be blown away though. Good for all natural trainers IMO.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by jefte View Post
            yeah.. i get those dreams too, how long does it take to feel and increase on libido?
            i dont know how old you are but i wouldn't expect any noticeable increases in libido if your over 25 since its also meant to help increase testosterone naturally but if you under 25 chances are your test is already pretty high and wont change. This is obviously a combo of vitamins not steroids lol

Comment

Working...
            X