Gaining 3-4" in X years should be VERY possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining 3-4" in X years should be VERY possible

As long as you're consistent. I've read around saying people only end up gaining 1-2"... and no more. Yes, I agree with human tissues, there are limits - but if I can gain 1" in 6 months... what's to keep me from gaining another inch in another 8-12 months? And then another inch in a following 12 months from there... and another inch in 15 months from that point?

consistency, dedication, health, wellness..

I don't see why not?
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

I like the way you think,Dante!

Comment

Yes, I don't understand the limits that are mentioned. They say extenders can provide a permanent 30-33% gain. This will put me well over my goal so am just sticking with that. But they say that while stretched new cells begin to form. Why would that happen only for 30-33% and then stop? Wouldn't the cells just keep on forming until you stop stretching?
      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
      March: BPFL 7.7
      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Ok Dante, go and run a mile and say you run it in 10 minutes ,which is pretty slow. No problem ,just run a little faster every day ,until you are running a 1 min mile. At this point you can make a fortune training other people to do the same.

Comment

Well let's look at the question, can you gain X" over X amount of time. It depends a lot on the amount of time you're looking at and method. An extender will give you gains to the point the cells and tissue grow to compensate for the tension provided... There is the medical communities version. From a physiological standpoint the human body will ever evolve under stress. We have all seen the ladies with the long necks on Nat Geo or the banger kids at the mall with dinner plates in their ears. If you apply continued tension to a portion of tissue on the body it will give until one of two things happen. A) the tension is relieved and or the tissue regeniration causes a build up of new cells in the area thus cancelling out the tension. B) the tissue tears/breaks. Hunt around on line a little and you can find all sorts of info on extreme cases of the body being stretched/changed quite drastically over X amount of time.
          The biggest issue is health and safety. Granted yes you can go get a 50lbs bag of cement and tie it to your penis BUT you shouldnt. Because of the risks and possibility of serious damage. You could (as in a case study of an indian tribe) hang a moderatly heavy weight from your penis and never take it off except to have sex and in a few years have an 18" penis BUT you shouldn't because the likelyhood of it being as thick as your index finger and unable to become erect is very likely... An extender can in reality only get you so far because one it only goes to a set length and two you can't add tension beyond the limits of the springs, once there hanging weight is the only option (unless you're lucky enough to find a replacement spring that's stronger but not too strong and fits your extender.)Mild tension/weight and time as well as a good healthy routine and knowing you bodies limits is key.
          Starting: NBP - 7.25" x 5.375" - 04-28-10

ST Goal: NBP - 8" x 6"

LT Goal: NBP - 12" x 7.125"

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Ok Dante, go and run a mile and say you run it in 10 minutes ,which is pretty slow. No problem ,just run a little faster every day ,until you are running a 1 min mile. At this point you can make a fortune training other people to do the same.
            Don't think this is an accurate comparison. Stretching of tissue is different then say the body's (heart) ability to work with no limit. But I do see what you are trying to get at.

I just hope more people keep it up like you Dante, this will help in adding more data to the pool to determine whether or not this is plausible.
            Starting: September 22nd 2009
            BPEL: 5.5 Inches
            NBPEL: 5 Inches
            EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
            FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
            EQ: 9-10

Comment

Some guys have added this amount over time ;jp is an example. However the basic concept I am geting at is clear.

Comment

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes.....you might just find, you get what you need.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes.....you might just find, you get what you need.

Heeeeyyyy!!

Comment

Constant stress causes constant growth.
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

We all wish it was that easy millia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

You're throwing this at a physiologist LOL... let's have fun.

Running is NOT COMPARABLE. When tissue heals... you may have some minor scar tissue (fibrous) but overall the compensatory mechanisms involved lead to cell proliferation allowing you a longer, thicker penis. Ideally. Theoretically (this area of study/interest is under researched)

However... when it comes to running - one's ability to maximize speed/efficiency is training, but a huge factor is also a genetic component. It's all based on Vo2Max / Vo2Peak. That's Aerobic Capacity... VO2Peak = Q x AVO2 difference (the fick equation)
                        (Q = Cardiac output, or the hearts ability to pump blood.. based on preload, afterload, and contractility which is limited by the frank-stahrling effect... hope I spelled his name right LOL ; and AVO2 Diff which is essentially the ability of oxygen exchange in vivo between red blood cell and tissue site.)

It's the limiting factor - but VO2 CAN be increased, but for most - they may only get as high as 50-60... with extensive training. Genetic Freaks typically are in the 60 + range,scaled to body weight in ml/kg/min. Heh.

Anyhow... you're comparing apples and oranges buddy. Love you Peg.
                        A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                        NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                        GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I do believe gains will slow. You need to change things up (taking more time finding what will work).
                          I don't believe that if you gain one inch in one year that you will gain one more by year two's end and even another by the end of year three.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yo Dante, as a physiologist you show know better than most that theoretically and practicality are two different worlds! Pegs' analogy in it's simplified terms, is quite correct; no matter how you train and how long you train, most people won't run a mile in 4 minutes let alone one.Rember it's Peg, a simple guy from the side of the world where everything is upside down! (lol)
                            CUSP82
                            Administrator
                            Admin of the Month Dec 2014
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by CUSP82; 07-30-2010, 04:43 PM.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

what's the shortest period of time anyone on here has gained, an inch, half inch, whatever. i'm measuring myself and im feeling like i might be doing it wrong because i feel like i'm gaining too much too fast. not complaining, but its not making sense to me lol. anyway anyone wanna share some of their fastest gains?
                              6/2009---> 5in. nbpel
                              8/21/2010 ---> 6.2in. nbpel 6.7 bpel 6.75 bpfsl 5.41 avg. EG
                              Short term Goal 7 nbpel x 5.5 avg eg
                              Ultimate Goal 8 nbpel x 6 avg eg

Comment

Working...
                              X