Thread: Green tea
- 07-30-2010 #1
- 07-30-2010 #2
Look it up on google, there's way to much info to post it all lol, in short it help's stress level's and circulatory issue's, but there's TON'S of other benifit's.Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''
- 07-30-2010 #3
- 07-30-2010 #4
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Doncaster UK
What they both said lol,
i do drink green tea and its benefits are noticable to me.. wouldnt do without it"Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis
Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"
Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"
- 07-30-2010 #5
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
It tastes good.... and if it will replace pop and coffee for you... even better!Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 07-30-2010 #6
my penis shrinks and my libido decreases when i drink it.. its probably the caffeine in it.
- 07-30-2010 #7
it also happens when i take yohimbe.. and its supposed to be good for erections. it did not work for me at all.. i while ago i purchased a supplement called OXYELITE PRO, it made my dick and my balls completely dissapear...
- By Ofori in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 07-18-2012, 11:19 AM
- By pensil in forum The GymReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2010, 11:53 AM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2010, 11:17 AM
- By Goal7" in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:43 AM
- By Zulu in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2010, 10:06 AM