Thread: Smooth Muscle targeting?
- 07-30-2010 #1
Apparently my tunica is getting pretty stretched. To the point I'm losing some EQ. I need to focus more on growing the smooth muscle now to fill the "gap." Should I go to a more girth oriented routine? Lately I have been going bundled and normal stretching, followed by 1 or 2 sets of hanging (only 5 pounds), OK jelqs, V jelqs, Edging, erect bends, and Uli's. I do kegels and jai stretches throughout the day. My flaccid stretched length is growing pretty fast, and even BPEL is coming along nicely, but it's just not "pipe hard" any more. I still get the same number of erections and morning wood and there is no pain, I just don't think the smooth muscle is keeping up.
What should I do?
- 07-30-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
calm down the stretching and focus on girth work for a bit
80% girth 20% length or something
- By ajmarket in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2016, 08:07 AM
- By remek in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 171Last Post: 12-24-2015, 03:55 PM
- By ajmarket in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:21 PM
- By Jawarrior1 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:58 PM
- By The_Roc248 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:16 AM