Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Days Off... What to do?

Hey PEGym,

So next week I will be going on a cruise and needless to say, I will not have time for my full pe routine. I have been doing a lot of length work as of late (loosening ligs, stretching tunica, low erection jelqs, hundreds of jai stretches per day) and have seen a very nice increase in BPEL (up to 8"). My EQ has suffered a bit as a result though and I lost about 0.1" in EG.

What should I do next week to maintain my length gains but also increase my EQ/stamina?

Thank you for your input!
    Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
    Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

I think that your EG went down because of normal fluctuation, if your EQ went down then your EG is bound to go down as well. And as far as not losing gains, you could probably take the entire time off and not lose anything, but if you'd like to stay proactive, I'd so some bundled stretches in the shower and then edging if you can get the privacy.
    Edging will for sure increase the EQ/Stamina
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks for the reply millia!

Yes, the fluctuations might be due to the EQ issues. I would like to remain proactive to an extent, and I will probably pass on the bundled stretches as I consider these a bit advanced for myself. Edging and kegeling I will probably do though!

Comment

Or just ignore it and enjoy the vacation!
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

No problem Zulu, and different strokes for different folks!
          You can always just do some light stretching in the shower in conjunction with JAI stretches after peeing!

Comment

Quick update: After jelqing a bit at higher erection levels last night, (75%) I seem to have greatly improved my EQ.

Comment

if your going with a girl and are going to have alot of sex then i would just take the week off.... sex is the best way to keep your gains keeps you constantly horny!!

Comment

Ignoring the penis just might be the right solution. I will be with my family, not my girlfriend so sadly, I will not be able to take advantage of sex on the ship . I completely agree though, sex is a really fun way to cement gains!

Comment

Man that sucks! I feel for you though, back in April my parents took me and my girlfriend on a cruise, and it was wonderful. We all shared one room which sucked, and I had a broken foot the whole time, but me and my girlfriend still found time to bang them out, hee hee.
                  And "sexmenting" gains for the win! (FTW)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                    Man that sucks! I feel for you though, back in April my parents took me and my girlfriend on a cruise, and it was wonderful. We all shared one room which sucked, and I had a broken foot the whole time, but me and my girlfriend still found time to bang them out, hee hee.
                    And "sexmenting" gains for the win! (FTW)
                    Haha I think it is only on this forum that people would rather a broken foot than low EQ. At least it didn't seem to stop you any.

"Sexmenting" HAHA

Comment

"sexmenting" I like that name!

Comment

I would take the week off and give your dick a break. A break can do WONDERS for PE and for future gains. JMO.

In fact me and a lady friend of mine are going to Vegas Wed. night and returning sometime Friday. She made me PROMISE to fuck her as much as humanly possible whilst on our trip. Oh gee, darn, you mean she wants to constantly be having sex??? lol Needless to say, I most likely will do little if any PE this coming week in anticipation of the "sexathon" I'll be engaged in for a few days.
                        MrBigDick
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by MrBigDick; 08-01-2010, 10:30 AM.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X