lumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lumps?

I have been jelqing for a while and i have noticed that when i jelq from the base of the penis all the way to about a little bit before the head, i feel a lump on the left side of my penis. It is kinda of like on the underside of my penis between the pc muscle and the left side of my penis if that makes sense. I have noticed this for quite some time and i took a couple weeks of at some point and then started to jelq again and it was still there. It doesn't really hurt and my EQ is a 9 or 10 and i dont really turtle after workouts. Any ideas or suggestions as to what this might be or what i should do?

I've never heard of something like this, but hopefully someone will chime in soon with more experience with it than me.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Is it just under the head? A few guys have this - I think it is normal. Part of the foreskin 'fold' maybe?

Comment

its kinda of hard to explain where it is. Its not directly under the head, its and the left side of my penis and about a quarter to a half-inch below the head. It seems I only feel this lump when I jelq. I dont feel it when i jack off or anything. However I'm afraid it might be one my veins or something. That would suck because i dont want anything bad to happen to my penis like a dying vein or blood clot. I like my penis

Comment

also, i am uncircumcised

Comment

Originally posted by vulkar View Post
            its kinda of hard to explain where it is. Its not directly under the head, its and the left side of my penis and about a quarter to a half-inch below the head. It seems I only feel this lump when I jelq. I dont feel it when i jack off or anything. However I'm afraid it might be one my veins or something. That would suck because i dont want anything bad to happen to my penis like a dying vein or blood clot. I like my penis
            I doubt it would be a clot of you jelq, how do you jelq, to the point of hurting ? It probably is an enlarged vein, pull the skin tight around it and inspect it, sometimes when veins intersect they can make a bump.

I'm glad you like your penis, lol and you have a great avatar pic, Bruce Lee is a legend.
            "The only limits we have, are those which we create for ourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by vulkar View Post
              also, i am uncircumcised
              I think that explains it. I believe it's where the foreskin attaches to the shaft. When you pull your foreskin back, you will notice it sort of 'folds' on itself? It is this piece of tough skin that does that. I have it, and i'm uncircumcised, as did another guy who asked an identical question to yours. You could always get it checked, but I think it's fine.

Comment

hmmmm.....yeah i cant really see anything. It seems i can only feel it when i jelq (and no i dont jelq if it hurts or to the point of pain). So i guess you guys are right and its probably ok. If other people have had this problem and it wasnt a serious issue and didnt affect their gains, then i shouldn't worry. I'll keep a close eye on it though. Thanks for the advice. And yes Andro, bruce lee IS a legend. He's fuckin awesome.

Comment

I feel almost a little "pop" when I jelq. Kinda weird but I have no negative PI's. I would say lighten your grip and see what happens.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                  My Loggy Log

Comment

yeah i feel that pop too. Today i jelqed from the base to about half way up the penis for about 12 mins different directions and i managed to avoid that feeling. So i think i am just gonna jelq like that from now on.

Comment

Working...
                    X