Thread: Questions about basic stretching
- 08-01-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I have a question about basic stretching. How is it properly performed. Should you just pull it and hold it as you feel like?
Because when I stretch I don't really feel the penis getting a stretch just the foreskin and the skin "behind" the penis.
I've seen the explanations in the guides but I don't fully understand.
Please help me!
Pardon my english.
- 08-01-2010 #2
Pull the foreskin back and grip just behind the glans with your thumb on top and fingers curled under. This gives adequate traction for stretching. I hold each stretch for 30 seconds then "shake it out" after each one.Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels
- 08-03-2010 #3
- 08-03-2010 #4
It's a rookie mistake. Don't worry about it, I did it too when I started. Instead of stretching the penis, you are just stretching the skin.
Do like Armstrong says, pull the foreskin back and then grip behind the naked glans to stretch.
Last edited by Elias; 08-03-2010 at 07:25 AM.
- By fantasy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:46 PM
- By TryForSize in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:51 PM
- By scythe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2010, 12:50 AM
- By Lokie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:33 AM
- By cman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2008, 10:29 PM