Traction Wrapping at Gym - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction Wrapping at Gym - Help!

I've been having some problems at the gym and turtling. I wear underarmour compression shorts so my junk doesn't flop out when I do legs or abs. Regardless if I wear them, my penis still turtles, so I don't think that's the issue. That's why I tried traction wrapping to help with it. I have an Ace bandage cut to 18". I wrap it twice under the glans and then go around the shaft when it's pulled out. It hasn't been working out and it may be affecting my EQ. At first, I thought it was too loose because the glans turtled under the bandage. Then, when that didn't work, I tried wrapping it tighter and my head turned either purple or white. Either way, my EQ has gone down, and I don't have full erections in the morning. I think this may be the cause. Any advice?

Well your head turned purple because you cut off circulation. What you should do is let it turtle naturally, your body is taking the blood from your penis and moving it to where it's needed more. I'd suggest doing a warm-up after you workout in order to restore circulation to your penis.
    Also, I've used What A Grip as traction wrap while working out and it works just fine.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
    X