Is this PE temporal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this PE temporal?

Hi. I would like to ask you guys if this PE is temporal or permanent.
    I mean, is this just like you would train for a bigger biceps? Once you end the workouts the muscle tends to go back to it's original size?
    So for example, if you enlarge your penis with say 2 inch, then you must keep working out for the rest of your life to maintain that extra 2 inch?

The gains are permanent after a cementing routine, do a search to look into it more. Many people also do a less intense maintenance routine to keep their penis in top shape, usually frequent erections and stamina work will be enough to maintain gains.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Who knows how permanent they are.

Comment

Your original penis size is not permanent,you could lose some of your present size for a number of reasons.

Comment

Nothing with the body is ever permanent really. There's always maintenance and upkeep that must be done to stay at a satisfactory level. I see PE as no different. As we get older, body parts naturally atrophy and become less effective unless constant conditioning is involved. Someone else here posted (think it was Goin411x7) that PE is a life-long commitment. Very true words.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yeah, nothing in life is permanent.
            Some upkeep is needed to keep the gains.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The rate of deterioration of gains in the penis is unknown to all, and varies from person to person.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
              X