Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how unknown PE is to most people

Guy asks if PE is possible on popular website:

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/cxkch/has_anyone_out_there_found_a_way_to_effectively/

When asked about jelqing:

"
    NEVER DO THIS."

"I would not recommend jelqing, it creates scar tissue, and there have been many reported cases of guys getting permanent erectile dysfunction. Not to mention you have to be really serious about your routine, you have to put in a lot of time each day and be consistent for months or even years to see results. I know this because I was curious about it and did a lot of research, but since then, I have accepted my god-given penis in all of its glory."

Walk forth my son, and gain.
    Tread the path of the titans.
    Let neither gossip nor fear stun you
    Let your heart remain pure.
    PE for sure!

Comment

Wonder what kinda research he did....
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

If someone is ignorant, share what you know. If they remain ignorant, it is no longer your responsibility that they'll miss out on something great.
        Initial [07/20/2010]:
        BP Flaccid Length: 5.50"
        BP Erect Length: 5.25"
        Erect Girth: 4.35"

End Goal:
        BP Erect Length: 6.50"
        Erect Girth: 5.25"

Comment

'If someone is ignorant, share what you know. If they remain ignorant, it is no longer your responsibility that they'll miss out on something great.''
          i like this
          scar tissue???? doesn't he mean an erection! what fantastic research he must have undertaken.
          ''hmmm if i touch my penis and pull on it lets see...oh no...o dear god no....MY PENIS HAS BECOME ROCK SOLID WITH SCAR TISSUE!!!! HELLLLLPPPPP''
          i did some research too. and my cock's bigger from the experience.
          there is no dought you have found an 'EPIC FAIL'
          keep up the good work

Comment

Wow, Reddit is full of amazingly pathetic advice. Even if you tried to inform people, they would probably just insult you or laugh. It's hopeless, but for the best (in my opinion). PE remains a secret brotherhood of believers.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
            X