High testosterone levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High testosterone levels

urologist was like aa sir your test levels are about 700 points over the highest normal considered range (200-800) yes sir yours are at approximately 1500...... thanks doc the higher the better

Cool
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Sounds good, any details about what it means or anything?

Comment

How old are you?
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I wonder if a T test shows a picture of Testosterone at one moment in time or over a longer period (like say HBA1c in diabetes) - I can feel fluctuations in Testosterone levels throughout a month.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

This is an interesting subject; something I know very little about.

Comment

The Chemical guys are probably the ones to ask about the testosterone test.

I always had high levels, but recently stress & age are making less sure.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I'm leery of any chemical stuff, but I figure once I hit the age of 50, I may have to start taking stuff or I'll age rapidly. I'm just wondering if "Pretty1" is using anything.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                  I'm leery of any chemical stuff, but I figure once I hit the age of 50, I may have to start taking stuff or I'll age rapidly. I'm just wondering if "Pretty1" is using anything.
                  At 1500, I'm going to go with yea. If he's not doing body building he needs to. I hit that age 51. Noticed some of the symptoms of low T. I have and still do work out regularly, well maybe beyond regularly so I have continued to increase my muscle mass. However, I tested and my count was 300. Perfectly normal for a man my age according to some doctors, but I've seen 50 year old normal and want no part of it. So about 5 months ago began low dose test.

Results,
                  Started sleeping under a tent again...... yea morning, night whenever wood returned.
                  Libido much better.
                  EQ much better.

Not wanting to be at 1500 but somewhere around 6 or 700 should hold back some of the affects of aging for a while.

Comment

Supposedly HGH really helps prevent aging too--dosing can keep you at 'normal' levels. There are some risks, but it seems like some people like Sylvester Stallone "get away with it"

Comment

i am a boxer and yes i do body build as well (workout)

Comment

Working...
                      X