Is Jelqing a must?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jelqing a must?

Im just wondering if plenty of beginner and more advanced stretches, squeezes and bends will give me as good of results as jelqing as i don't have the privacy to jelq and v-jelq in my bedroom and have to in the bathroom instead with messy lubrication i can't use in the bedroom which is a little annoying. I take a while as well in the bathroom and the parents aint happy, so yeah will this still work since i can do all these in the comfort of my bedroom and its less boring.

As a beginner, I would try to follow the JP plan as much as possible. Can you do it in the shower using some soap? If it takes too long to just do the jelq, maybe you can cut the reps a bit?

Not sure if it is an absolute must to jelq, but I don't know of any other beginner jelq like exercises.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

ive been doing some of the more advanced squeezes and stretches without any problems, only problem ive had has came from jelqing and more to the point v-jelqs, my penis can handle the more advanced excersises fine, i do them in low reps and times as well.

Comment

Maybe just try it late at night.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Jelqing is a core method of PE. A friend of mine gained 1.5" BPEL and .4" EG just by jelqing for a year (nothing else really). If you don't jelq, it will probably limit your gains.

You definitely don't want to miss out on some easy gains.

I'm sure you've heard this before: "Necessity is the mother of invention".
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
          X