Does masterbation affect your gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does masterbation affect your gains?

im just wondering if masterbating affects the gains you get when doing penis exercises whether it be a negative or positive effect?

Hi there,

I've been looking into this myself-

Masturbation and Sex - Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement?

Comment

This leads into an endless debate, but I think most people agree it wont help your gains.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

According to this scientific study, men who masturbate less, gain more on average.
        Penis Survey Results

So actually, masturbation could hurt your gains.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Interesting article, I'll boil it down.

There were a lot of results showing that less masturbation is better for gains in terms of % of cubic inches. The highest gain resulted from the group that claimed they never masturbated at all. However, there were only 12 people that voted in that category so the results may not be accurate.

What they found out by cross referencing the other groups is that people who DO NOT EJACULATE an hour prior or an hour after a PE session are much more likely to gain a substantial amount than people who do ejaculate an hour prior or after a PE session.

Masturbation and sex were ok, just no ejaculating. Also, the groups that reported ejaculating less gained more on average. But the survey is leaning towards thsi hour window as the main limiting factor.

Longer PE sessions also lead to bigger gains (duh) but this is not for newbies like me yet. We have to wait our 90 days before training like the big boys.

Comment

I gained almost 3" i whack off all the time. When i don't whack off i lose size. I say the lack of masturbation hinders gains. And no PE alone will not keep your sex organs from atrophying. You need to ejaculate at least 3 times per week.

However if your wanking 2-3 times per day your over working it. Most guys use an iron grip to wank and this wares your dick out. This can cause a shrinkage due to over use.

Moderation is the key to good sex health.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

So what do you recommend KP, good lube and a light grip 4 times a week? Should you avoid MB on a rest day?

Comment

Originally posted by niagra View Post
                So what do you recommend KP, good lube and a light grip 4 times a week? Should you avoid MB on a rest day?
                Yep! You can wank on rest days if your not to rough. Save the jack rabbit sex for sex, to wank you don't need to impress anyone.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Man I feel guilty every time I cum from a blowjob... at least 2-3 times... she'll keep going and I'll keep going... sex romps. heh. I shouldn't complain, but yeah...
                  A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                  NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                  GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Just trying to understand the data as to why guys that don't masturbate and ejaculate have the biggest gains. Just a thought. If you never get satisfied you might be more diligent in your PE and do it for much longer. Might just be longer and more frequent PE sessions resulting in the data.

Comment

Hi Kingpole,

I'm not into masturbating and I don't have a partner so I am hoping that PE alone will keep my sex organs from atrophying... my understanding was that I can even gain with just PE and no masturbating... or maybe this subject is just a cycle of confusion...

Comment

Working...
                      X