protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protein

ok so everybody knows how protein shakes after workouts help repair/build muscle faster right? well would that help the penis grow faster since it's a muscle??

A diet high in lean protein and low in simple sugars and saturated fats can only help.
    5/12/10: BPEL = 7-7/8" Nbpel = 7-1/16" Base girth = 6-7/8" (pulling all loose skin out of way) Mid girth = 6-3/16" Under head girth = 5-15/16"
    Swoll Post workout: bpel = 7-7/8", bg = 7-1/16", mg = 6-5/8", uhg = 6-5/16"
    GOAL: bpel = 9", Nbpel = 8-1/4", BG = 8", MG = 7-5/8", UHG = 7-1/8"

Comment

Getting more protein wouldn't really effect PE.
      A protein deficiency may effect PE negatively.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I agree with all the above posters.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I take a protein shake once after the gym and once after my kegel workout. The PC muscle is just like any other muscle so why wouldn't it help with repair and growth.
          Not sure about any other penis exercies though..

Comment

Extra protein is only for growing the size of the muscle. Not sure if that would even matter in the case of the PC. You can train strength without worrying about adding size. Besides, extra protein isn't enough to promote very much muscular growth without going over yoru daily calorie intake. Not unless you're only training the PC muscle and nothing else and then taking your protein shake within an hour of your PE workout. That could help target the extra protein directly to your PC muscle.

Again though, I really don't think it matters how big the PC muscle is, just that it needs to be stronger. I dunno though maybe it'll be the next big rage in bodybuilding. The Taint Muscle Contest!

Comment

While most of us are working towards having a huge cock, I don't think anyone's looking to have a penis big enough to require protein supplements. If you're working out a large muscle group, such as the legs, protein supplements can help promote stronger and faster muscle growth. Any growth or repair of tissue damage that occurs as a result of PE will be more than adequately provided by a healthy diet; which should include good sources of natural proteins.

If you're drinking protein shakes exclusively for PE and you don't workout at the gym, I fear you're wasting your money.

Comment

muscle supplements don't just encourage growth but strength and recovery which only can be beneficial to the pc muscle.
                I agree that if your buying protein or whatever exclusively for pE then its probably not worth it. But if you go to the gym regularly, its advised that you take a protein shake at least twice a day and therefore it makes sense to organise taking your shake after your kegel workout.

Comment

we had a similar discussion in this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-workout.html

we had a similar agreement: eating protein is probably not significantly important after PEing, although it cant hurt. but as NP97 said, a protein deficiency would be bad for PE.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X