Increaseing sex drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increaseing sex drive?

Anybody know of any ways to improve my sex drive? I rarely want to have sex or even masturbate, wondering if anything can help, thanks.

I would get my testosterone levels checked.... oh wait I did. Don't know how old you are but I can tell you testosterone levels have a huge impact on sex drive.

Comment

like uzi said it could be because of low T levels. one way i know of to increase this is to work out and exercise regularly. other ways to increase libido is through your diet. check out this site: Foods to Increase Libido and Testosterone

Comment

I found that a long term (three to five months) jelqing/kegeling/edging routine increased my libido dramatically.

Comment

My advice is go to a place where you will see a lot of Hot and Sexy young women such as a night club. This should deff make your mind wonder about how much fun it would be to fuck them and jump start that sex drive.

Comment

DTM, are you an older guy? Or do you have a hormone deficiency, or do you have an unhealthy diet or something? Do you know the cause of your libido loss?
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              DTM, are you an older guy? Or do you have a hormone deficiency, or do you have an unhealthy diet or something? Do you know the cause of your libido loss?
              26, in very good shape, work out four times a week and eat very healthy. My sex drive has been going downhill since I was about 23.

Comment

Serious jelqing and kegeling will definitely help whether you have a low test. level or not.

Comment

From what I've experienced basically is self confidence, its like when you have some serious stress perioid you can barely even think in sex, much less have a boner, but when everything flows good you have your mind in girls all day, a very important factor is your mood!

Or if you want a little herbal help, get tribulus terrestris its a natural testosterone producer.
                  Started 15/July/2010
                  Stats
                  BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DTM View Post
                    26, in very good shape, work out four times a week and eat very healthy. My sex drive has been going downhill since I was about 23.
                    That's too bad. I was going to say "get a girlfriend half your age" (to increase your sex drive!)

Comment

Originally posted by DTM View Post
                      Anybody know of any ways to improve my sex drive? I rarely want to have sex or even masturbate, wondering if anything can help, thanks.
                      Hi DTM, If it is a longstanding problem - you should get a blood test.

If it is a very recent thing, then this can be quite normal due to stress as others have said.

Exercise & avoiding processed foods is my best advice.
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Both vulcan and going411by7 gave you some excellent advice.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                          Hi DTM, If it is a longstanding problem - you should get a blood test.

If it is a very recent thing, then this can be quite normal due to stress as others have said.

Exercise & avoiding processed foods is my best advice.

I just had one last Friday and everything was negative, I am apparently healthy, which is why I am asking on the forum now. I'm not stressed either. Thanks for the help anyway guys.

Comment

So many Idea here but I have suggest some good and nice idea to drive up your sex drive..
                            -Exercise to increase your stamina and improve your over all body image. This can elevate your mood and make your feel more desirable, which in turn, enhances your libido.

-Consider the medications that you are on. Many prescriptions, including acne medications, have been known to decrease female libido.

-Add some spice to your relationship. Sometimes, in a relationship, sex can become rather mundane and you need to mix it up a little. Try role playing with your partner to turn up the heat in the bedroom. Communication is key and you should always have open communication with your partner.

-Set aside time for sex. Plan ahead for a date and time that is convenient for intimacy. This also gives you the opportunity to set the mood with a romantic dinner, candlelight and music.

Comment

Working...
                            X