- 08-08-2010 #1
So at 6'1", I'm ~200 lbs. By the beg of October I need to get some cumbersome mass off to be more flexible... I used to break dance and I'm being paid to put on a dance routine.. well nevermind that. Im wondering.. you gain in an anabolic state... but if I'm going to enter a catabolic state, but increased aerobics with increased blood flow what would the detriment or benefit of this? Thanks!
My gig is mid November if anyone is wondering lol.. breakdancing / bboying used to be a hobby
- 08-08-2010 #2
I don't think it will matter unless you're severely malnourished.
If you don't get enough EFAs, its possible your testosterone could drop. And who knows, maybe then it would effect you.
I'm just speculating.
- By nicknite86 in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:08 PM
- By Radiohead in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 03-08-2010, 11:47 AM
- By Radiohead in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:03 PM
- By JustCallMeMuMu in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:19 AM
- By Oariah in forum The GymReplies: 28Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:19 PM