Penile Raphe Disfigurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penile Raphe Disfigurement

Since we're all caring for the well-being of our penises, so what better place than to ask here? I've been neglecting my penis for a long time now and that's gotta change. There's a few questions/concerns I have that I hope you fellas can help me with.

1. My penile raphe (line from scrotum to head) is completely disfigured. The scrotum part is fine but the line on the shaft of the penis is sorta webbed and looks like the streams of a river forking out. Anybody have that or is it just me? Or know what it is?

2. I was a horny kid so I humped things a lot, including pillows. My favorite thing to do was to get myself off but not ejaculate. Liquid would come out but semen wouldn't as I wasn't hard (I dont think?). I also held in the liquid as hard as I could. After doing this for a loong time, one day it felt like my pc muscle burst or something. And from that day forward my stream was weak when peeing, semen sorta just oozed out when I did my thing, and my erections didn't feel hard at all. Help?

3. I played with myself a lot when I was younger. Yep. When I was hard, my penis was usually suspended by some type of ligament to my pubic bone. Since I was a rough player, I pushed my penis down against the pubic bone suspension and I actually heard a loud snap but it didn't hurt. From that day forward, my penis had no suspension.

4. My penis curves downward like a banana. I don't know if it's due to the broken suspension like I described or from wearing tighty whities through middle school.

5. I was hit by a soccer ball in my penis 6+ years ago. Without the support, I never knew to take vitamin E and massage it or whatever. So after that day, there's been a visible dent in the spongy tissue. It's like everything else is sorta spongy but this one spot isn't.

For the reasons stated above, I think I've taken a hit to my self esteem thinking my tool is broken. I'm glad that I've stumbled across these forums and my goal is to promote a healthy penis which I think everyone should do. I'm now old enough to not be embarrassed when talking about this kind of stuff. So I hope I can get some answers and hopefully make the best out of what's left of my (sex) life.

(I did what was fun at the time and I had no supervision) HELP ME!

Welcome to PEGym, magictouch

I only have an answer for your 1st question: I have that same irregular pattern on my raphe and I've never thought anything about it, so I guess one could bet it's very common for the raphe to look like that. Shouldn't be an issue whatsoever.

Comment

I suppose the best thing is to listen to an expert, which I am not, but I would start with

JP's 90 Day Program
      Edging
      5 G's for Better Erections
      Lots of heat
      "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
      7.5" EL
      5.5" EG

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
        Since we're all caring for the well-being of our penises, so what better place than to ask here? I've been neglecting my penis for a long time now and that's gotta change. There's a few questions/concerns I have that I hope you fellas can help me with.

1. My penile raphe (line from scrotum to head) is completely disfigured. The scrotum part is fine but the line on the shaft of the penis is sorta webbed and looks like the streams of a river forking out. Anybody have that or is it just me? Or know what it is?

2. I was a horny kid so I humped things a lot, including pillows. My favorite thing to do was to get myself off but not ejaculate. Liquid would come out but semen wouldn't as I wasn't hard (I dont think?). I also held in the liquid as hard as I could. After doing this for a loong time, one day it felt like my pc muscle burst or something. And from that day forward my stream was weak when peeing, semen sorta just oozed out when I did my thing, and my erections didn't feel hard at all. Help?

3. I played with myself a lot when I was younger. Yep. When I was hard, my penis was usually suspended by some type of ligament to my pubic bone. Since I was a rough player, I pushed my penis down against the pubic bone suspension and I actually heard a loud snap but it didn't hurt. From that day forward, my penis had no suspension.

4. My penis curves downward like a banana. I don't know if it's due to the broken suspension like I described or from wearing tighty whities through middle school.

5. I was hit by a soccer ball in my penis 6+ years ago. Without the support, I never knew to take vitamin E and massage it or whatever. So after that day, there's been a visible dent in the spongy tissue. It's like everything else is sorta spongy but this one spot isn't.

For the reasons stated above, I think I've taken a hit to my self esteem thinking my tool is broken. I'm glad that I've stumbled across these forums and my goal is to promote a healthy penis which I think everyone should do. I'm now old enough to not be embarrassed when talking about this kind of stuff. So I hope I can get some answers and hopefully make the best out of what's left of my (sex) life.

(I did what was fun at the time and I had no supervision) HELP ME!
        "one day it felt like my pc muscle burst or something. And from that day forward my stream was weak when peeing, semen sorta just oozed out when I did my thing, and my erections didn't feel hard at all. Help?"
        See a doctor, you need to ask about fears of retrograde ejaculation.

Your suspensory ligaments were probably torn, too late for that now. I imagine they've healed over.

A downwards curve is nothing to worry about

The dent's ok too.
        Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
        Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
        One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Comment

I think caboose gave you some great advice. I think you should listen to him.

Also, I'm sure PE would improve your unit... you should give it a try!
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'm already starting with the warm up, 5 way flaccid stretch, and jelqing. How long till I feel like I'm getting healthier?

About retrograde ejaculation, I can still shoot my load, just not as far as I remember it one going. Am I cleared for that condition?

Another thing I'd like to add is that I remember my PC muscle always sitting at 20% flexed. Now it feels like 0%... I also have frequent urination in smallish amounts.

Comment

I think its time to put the health insurance policy to work. Go see a urologist so they can check you out on your concerns. Also, you could have an inflamed prostate. That can cause frequent needs to urinate and it sits right behind your PC muscles.

It may be embarrassing to explain this to a doctor and to let them check your dick out. However, it would be well worth it. If there is nothing wrong then you'll feel much better. If there is something that needs working on best to get some professional medical advice.

Comment

Working...
              X