X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caboose's Penis Enlargement Guide

Caboose's Penis Enlargement Guide V 1.2

WARNINGS - The do not's of PE
    Do not EVER do more PE than you are conditioned for, an injury will be embarrassing and difficult to explain to a doctor and may result in an unusable dick.
    Do not practice the following before 3 months (or 6 to be safe) of PE: Clamping, hanging, bends, horse440's, Ulis, more than 20 minutes of jelqing and other advanced exercises you may hear about.
    Do not continue PE'ing if injured, yes it's obvious, but maybe not to everyone.
    Do not continue to PE if your penis is black (assuming it isn't usually), in pain, not working or numb. Take a rest break.
    Do not ignore your PI's! (physiologic indicators)
    The following threads will help you a great deal in understanding this:
    ~Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth! - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums - Sparky
    ~Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth! - Remek - You guys may prefer this as it is here.
    Do not erect jelq, I don't care what you've heard, it simply is not safe for newbies.

Hints & Tips for success
    Experiment with different routines, varying in intensity. Start extremely light and keep at it. Sometimes less is more.
    Stick with your routines for a long time!
    Patience is the key to a successful PE career.
    Masturbate as little as possible, yes there's a big debate but if you can help it, why take the risk? - The "Does Sex/Masturbation...
    If you have to masturbate then you can edge or balloon, this will compliment your PE and increase EQ.
    ~Are you a MOM ? (LOL) I meant Multi Orgasmic Man !
    There ARE people out there who are not normal, they can do crazy intense shit, chances are you can't. At least not yet.
    Visualise a bigger penis, it's a powerful technique. Try meditation and hypnosis and the like, you never know!
    You really only need your hands, but if you are going to buy something then do as much research as you can.
    If you have to masturbate, do it with a loose jelq grip, you might be getting a workout.
    Keep your flaccid plump at all times if possible, use a loose cockring or an ADS, kegelling also helps.
    Sexual technique and penis size can be equally important. Learn to prioritise which you train, small wiener? Make it bigger and improve your oral sex technique. Not very good in bed? Fix it. Doesn't matter how big your doodle is.
    Kegels are a great exercise so do them for the rest of your life, even after you quit PE they will be good for your EQ.
    Keep your favourite PE threads and techniques well organised and under control. I know I personally sometimes forget after a deconditioning break.
    Become multi orgasmic, read "the Multi Orgasmic Man" or just follow the advice of the guys here.
    Last but not least, ALWAYS USE HEAT!

Routines I can recommend based on experience
    If you are first starting out I don't even recommend the newbie routine. I say go for 50 jelqs and 5 minutes stretching every day for the first week, and add a kegel routine at the end. Use heat always, it is often the key!
    For the week after that you can increase it to 100 jelqs and leave it at 5 minutes stretching.

The week after that go up to 150 jelqs. Then starting the fourth week you can jump onto a newbie routine! There are a few about, do some research as to which one is best for you based on how you did with my starting out suggestions. This is just to build a solid foundation for PE and potentially show some gains due to increase in EQ (Erection Quality).

KEGAL ROUTINE
    This routine is quite advanced, don't do it until you have a strong BC muscle. Once you can do a 60 second squeeze without too much trouble then you should be right.

25 - 2 second quick squeezes of the BC muscle
    10 - 15 second moderate squeezes
    1 - 60 second long squeeze

Gradually increase to 100, 25 and 10 respectively.
    Sourced from "Penis of Steel"

CLAMPING
    "When can I start clamping?"
    DO NOT start this until you have been PEing for at least one year, however you may do some variations after 6 months, Ulis, squeezes etc.
    HOWEVER it may or may not be safe after just 3 months. You decide, it's your willy.

I have gained about .4" in girth without it, but will take it up for a second time (I had a brief stint) after I feel I have maxed my gains out.
    If you want to know how to clamp, I hear Big Girtha is the authority. CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
    And there is a lot of information on clamping here too.
    I recommend starting at 3 sets of 5 minutes and within 2 weeks move it up to 3 sets of 10 minutes. Don't change it again unless you are seeing no gains at all.

ADVANCED
    One day when you have been on the newbie routine for 3 - 6 months, you will be ready for an advanced routine. Such a routine needs to be tailored to suit your needs and by this time you need to have figured out whether less is more or more is more.
    If less is more then try this:

2 on 1 off
    5 - 10 minute warm up
    2 minutes stretching
    2 minutes jelqing
    2 minutes stretching
    2 minutes jelqing
    2 minutes stretching
    2 minutes jelqing (alternating between stretching and jelqing)
    5 - 10 minute warm down.

Stretches include A and V stretches and whatever else you want to throw in.

Do this at one side of the day, and at the other do my Kegel Routine
    i.e A low intensity split routine.

This is what I do, but I don't do the kegel routine. I do my kegels throughout the day.

If MORE is more then try this:

5 on 2 off
    5 - 10 minute warm up
    5 minutes stretching
    10 minutes jelqing
    5 minutes bends
    5 minutes Ulis
    5 minutes stretching
    5 - 10 minute warm down

after you hit the one year mark you will probably have shaken this up a fair bit. I expect you to as everyone is different. After 1 year you can slip in clamping in lieu of the bends and final set of stretching. I suspect some of you will also want to take up hanging! If/when you do I advise you to talk to someone else (:

Sex - A couple of pointers for 'beginners'
    Sex is actually pretty easy if you are tuned into a womans desires, learn how to read her. When a woman is aroused her pupils will dilate, her heart will race, she will often sweat if you're really getting into it. There are other signs but really you just need to use your head and figure them out as you go. It differs from woman to woman, but I know that a lot of women LOVE a massage, especially if you are good at giving them, so get good at giving them! As a general rule of thumb, I say give it at least 10 minutes of foreplay before you even touch the vagina, sure go close to it but don't actually touch it. This will drive a lot of women crazy, they love to be teased. A womans nipples are very sensitive but that doesn't mean you have to only focus on them, her entire body is sensitive. The clitoris has sensitivity somewhat akin to the head of an uncut penis, but actually a bit more. Don't be rough with the thing guys! Try and last as long as you can, but there is often no need to go all marathon man, one hour is usually enough to satisfy any woman multiple times, and she'll thank you for it! Make sure you do ejaculate at some point too, there was a time where I would have sex with a girl until she had orgasmed multiple times and then not finish myself (not that long ago!), little did I realise that this was deeply hurtful to her, they have insecurities as well as us. Usually more.
    Oh and if it seems like your partner is close to orgasm then keep going!!! I can't stress this enough! I don't care if your dick is bleeding (ok, I may be exaggerating there... If your dick is bleeding stop at once) KEEP GOING!
    Read up on G-spot stimulation, this can very possibly make most women ejaculate (in my experience). Trust me, you will not be forgotten.
    There's plenty of information on how to have sex out there, use it to supplement what you learn from experience, not the other way around.

My all time favourite position would have to be missionary, simple but brilliant.
    HOWEVER.
    We all get bored from time to time, for me it's after 20 minutes of straight out sex in any position, I recommend spending the first 20 minutes on the "Give her the big O" technique, making sure you don't enter her fully for a long time, as tempting as it is. With practice you will develop your own variation to suit you.
    After she orgasms the first time, switch to oral sex. Possibly '69' and if you wanna be really cool about it, chuck a mentholated breath mint in your mouth before you start on her private bits.
    Go for that til she has another orgasm, have a bit of a break with cuddling and the like, still naked. Start kissing again and then when she's wet enough, go again. If you are cuddling in the spoon position you might be able to slip easily into some wonderful lying down from-behind sex, if you aren't sexually experienced and haven't done this, then I recommend it. The feeling of your two bodies fitting together is amazing. (BTW this guide is aimed at people relatively new to sex).
    No doubt someone will get sick of that before too long, if you aren't much of a marathon sex man you will probably ejaculate first. Due to my upwards curve and ability to bounce the penis (yet another benefit of kegels), I can hit the G-spot well during sex in the missionary position, and I always seem to end up back there. If you don't have that advantage then why not try some crazy shit! Look up "The top 100 lovemaking techniques of all time". A lot of it is not truly incredible but really, there is a lot of good stuff!
    I can't be bothered describing the techniques myself but definitely try:
    #5 Parad-ice
    #6 Walking The Wall - Really not for a one night stand, more something you do with a long term girlfriend for future reference.
    #8 The Sensual Summons
    #12 The Tasmanian Jack-knife
    #15 Baby Elephant Trunks
    #29 The Spooning Turtle
    #31 Flower-gasm
    #33 The Minnesota Mindbender
    #39 Buzz Lips
    #42 Alpha-lingus
    #50 Snow & Joe

There are more but those are some of my favourites.

Also...
    For the love of god do not only train your penis, believe me it's not the most important thing even if it feels like it. Train your overall sexual ability, learn to dress well and get fit. Work on your personality and mindset, it might not be the time for new years resolutions but god dammit quit smoking, eat healthy and exercise. Is it so hard? If it is, believe me, it's worth the effort.

On Penis Size
    I believe that women think size matters in the same way most men think of breast size, yeah sure big boobs are a plus but think about it, do you really care? Some men do and some women care about penis size. Most don't want a massive penis, when they say it matters they mean they would like an average penis rather than a small one. I believe average to be 6" NBPEL X 5" MSEG. Don't show me any studies because yes, I realise the true average is statistically lower, but the girls mainly see the big ones because they go for the guys with confidence. Anything above 7" NBP and/or 5.5" MSEG is big, very big. 8" X 6" is huge. After 2 years of PE I am still below average by a fair margin, and yet I believe myself to be a far above average lover, one day I hope to have the whole package but for now... I suppose being fantastic in bed will have to do (not to seem full of myself xD)

On Measuring:
    Measure both NBP and BP, MSEG, Base EG.. Everything! Do it sitting down, lying down, standing up, post work out, pre work out. Whatever, use your imagination then write it all down and take pics. Now Don't measure again for 6 months, just don't do it. Then do the same whole thing again!

Supplementing
    L-arganine is the magical supplement from what I hear. Buy some and take it. (500-1000 mg morning and night and the same of L-lysine)
    Also get a good quality one-a-day multi vitamin and some liquid fish oil. MMMM TASTY.
    I don't know much more about supplementing than this, there is a wealth of information out there though. Arginine is apparently very good though.

BC muscle exercise
    When you are in the shower, or while you are doing a hot wrap. Assuming you can multi task whilst washing yourself, work yourself up to an erection and place a wash cloth on your penis. Allow your penis to be weighed down by the cloth and then kegel in an attempt to lift your penis and the cloth to a higher angle.
    Do as many as feels right
    Source: Jojido: Secrets of the Ancients Revealed! - Also from thunders... Sorry guys its all I know!

Measuring
    I think we need a more standardised way of measuring the penis, and while I understand that what I type here will be ignored, I'm willing to give it a shot. Before doing this cut out sex and PE for a week, only do light kegelling and some (maybe 2 minutes) of jelqing.
    Step 1: Acquire a ruler or measuring tape and drop pants.
    Step 2: While standing, hold flaccid penis straight out from body and measure the distance from your fat pad to the tip of your penis, now push the ruler into the fat pad gently until it hurts ever so slightly and record both measurements. This must be done straight out of the pants, at a consistent time of the day.
    Step 3: Wrap a measuring tape around your penis at the base, center and below the head, and record the results, another way is to wrap a piece of string around and measure it afterwards if you don't have measuring tape.
    Step 4: Get an erection and measure the distance from the fat pad to the tip, and from the pubic bone to the tip once again, and record the results.
    Step 5: Repeat Step 3 on erect penis.
    Step 6: Repeat Steps 1-5 while sitting and lying down and record the measurements
    Step 7: Finally, repeat Steps 1-6 twice more over the next few days and take an average of all results, if they dont fluctuate at all then that's excellent, if the measurements change a lot then maybe even go a couple more days of measuring.

Always straighten your curve if you have one, simply because it's accurate and consistent. Round your results down to avoid disappointment when measuring in the future. Use your standing measurements here to track gains and such, but tell women your biggest ones That is, if you feel the urge to tell a woman your cock size, it's not like most of them have a fucking clue anyway.

This whole routine will need to be carried out maybe one month into any new routine you are trying and every six months otherwise, maybe even once a year if you're patient. If you have lost length or girth after a month of one routine then it is most likely wrong for you, this will be easily gained back more times than not because it is simple EQ loss due to over (or under?) PE'ing.
    WARNING: DO NOT GET ADDICTED TO MEASURING

Predictions to be used for goals

About 30 minutes ago I remembered the PE data site and entered a new measurement as of yesterday. I then used all my measurements over the last few years to create an equation which could be hopefully used to a low degree of accuracy for predicting any future gains I might have. The result turned out surprisingly linear - It seems as though apart from the newbie gains, I have been gaining fairly steadily. There was a .9734+ correlation between the time in days since I started and my gains in inches. I repeated the process for my girth data and ended up with the following results:
    By my birthday next year I can expect to be 7.97" BPEL X 4.75" if the data holds strong, which it most likely won't, therefore I'm dropping about .25" off length and none off girth 'cos I want more than that
    Voila, my goals for the end of 2011 are 7.75" BPEL X 4.75" EG.
    Basically my point/suggestion is that you create some formulas like this for yourself, they are fun to play around with and if your goals are any distance above the predicted amount for any time frame you had in mind then you need to change the goal. This type of prediction is unreliable for anything accurate, but I can almost guarantee you that if you've been PEing for a while then the time it takes you to make gains will not lessen, it will get worse and then plateau. If you aren't sure how to go about getting your formula then you should check google, I'm no maths teacher.

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    As I have mentioned previously in this thread, the power of the mind has incredible potential, and while I'm largely an uneducated bum, I believe that it regulates the chemicals and such in our body (e.g. growth hormone etc. hint hint)
    You really need to believe that PE is working, and that you have a good sized penis for it to really work.
    Start by repeating affirmations to yourself, even if it sounds slightly stupid; download a basic hypnosis .mp3 and listen to it enough to get into a trance and when you get there say to yourself the following:

I DO have a big penis
    It IS getting bigger
    Penis enlargement DOES work
    and it IS working for me.

Something simple like that is perfect, but you might do well to change it to your own personalized affirmations, repeat it as your going to sleep. Possibly while doing a bed fowfer
    The most important thing is to believe it as your saying it.

The second thing you can do is to just WILL your old son to grow, it can help, everything has an effect.

Affirmations and will power may be a bit farfetched to some, but even the most skeptical of you will surely acknowledge that going into this with a negative attitude is a bad thing, so even if you dont follow my more out there advice, at least try to believe that what you're doing will work.

Do not ever put yourself in a bad frame of mind related to this subject, for gods sake men, dont ask your girlfriend/wife if they've seen bigger. I've done it with just one woman, and I've since then come to think that she has slept with a lot of big men, one of her friends confirmed that her more recent boyfriend did have a huge penis. It took me a long time to get over the revelation that I was the second smallest guy she'd ever been with.

Might add more to this later if anyone wants to hear it.

BTB (Behind The Balls) Jelqing (BTB Jelqing - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums)
    I recently read a thread on thunders about behind the balls jelqing and tried it for myself, I can't stress enough how good this technique is. I don't know why it isn't better known!
    Basically an easy way to get started is to sit down and hold your semi erect dick straight up towards your belly, then feel with your other hand between the prostate and the actual visible dick. The thing you feel is your inner dick. Use two fingers to 'jelq' it, you know you have it right when you can see that your outer penis is swelling with each stroke. Personally with each stroke I use index and middle fingers for the actual BTB movement and with my thumb and forefinger I do an OK grip and just at the end of each jelq I do a kind of mini outer penis jelq to get the blood trapped in there. I'm not so good at explaining this sorry, haha.
    After 5 minutes of this my almost flaccid penis was the thickest I've ever seen it and remained easy to stretch for the rest of the day, if you hear about this and don't try it you're a fool

Rest Days
    I have seen some questions and uncertainty about this topic, so I'll give my opinion on the matter.
    IMHO a rest day is just that, A REST DAY! Just recently, as I've started PE'ing a bit smarter than I have in the past, I've been doing my routine 2 days on, 1 day off. When I'm on my day off I do absolutely nothing. I don't touch my penis except to pee, I refuse to have sex, don't masturbate and so on so forth. When I come back to PE after this day of no manual stimulation whatsoever I have rock hard morning wood every time, and usually evidence of nocturnal erections. I find it difficult to do my morning routine because I can't stop getting erect while jelqing, and stretching for longer than 10 seconds without getting hard is pretty much out of the question. You get the picture.
    If you are a 'more is more' guy then I don't know if this applies to you, but I've certainly been showing better PI's since I started doing this consistently. This may be obvious to a lot of you guys, but that's alright. If the effort it took me to type this makes ONE guy gain better and thus increase his quality of life then it was worth it. That's how we all should think when we have knowledge to post on the forum, don't worry if it's a little silly or it seems obvious, I can pretty much guarantee that not everyone knows. Something that takes little effort to say can have a massive impact on someone else's life, and you may never know.

Edging and Ballooning
    Edging is a form of masturbation which is practiced fairly commonly, if you aren't familiar with it then here is a quick and easy to follow summation: Masturbate until you are about to reach the PONR (point of no return) and then kegel really hard, or just stop all forms of stimulation until the urge to ejaculate subsides. Keep doing this 4 or 5 times, with the goal being to increase the time it takes you to ejaculate and your overall control. Eventually this will result in dry orgasms and total ejaculatory control. You will become multi-orgasmic!
    Ballooning in my opinion is more difficult to master than edging, again, here is a simple summary:
    start with a flaccid penis and stimulate your shaft and testis until you become erect (do not use porn). Continue to stimulate every part of your penis except for the head, you'll find this gives you greater engorgement and makes it harder to reach the PONR. Continue to stimulate every part of your shaft, in particular your 'sweet spot' which for me lies about an inch below the head on the underside of my penis, until you feel the urge to ejaculate, stop as you would while edging and then continue to have dry orgasms until your erection will no longer hold out.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ing-101-a.html
    It is my advice that you only start ballooning after you master edging.

Anything you don't understand, post it in this thread and I'll update the guide.

Caboose

P.S. I have attached a greys anatomy illustration of the Bulbospongiosus muscle, which is what the kegel exercises should target.

V 1.3 - EDIT: Added Edging and Ballooning summary and did some minor editing as per blink's suggestions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Caboose; 08-16-2010, 08:18 AM.
    Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
    Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
    One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Repped

Comment

Thank you I'm not 100% sure what that means, it's some sort of forum grading thing yeah? I've only ever been on thunders and here haha, no other forums.

Comment

Great comprehensive guide Caboose.

The Rep' icon is at the bottom left of a post, just to the right of the green dot.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I see, so if 100 people click on my rep icon then I'll have how many green things? Maybe I should have a look for an explanation haha.

Comment

Depends... some people give more rep than others.

Great post. Only thing I disagree on is the measuring. I measure every two weeks. Helps me to be sure my routine is working. I don't change things up if I don't gain... three measurements without any gains? Then I change.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Great post, I almost pissed myself with happiness when you talked about BTB. I discovered those in teh showers in my second week and yeah it's real nice. Very relaxing to say the least.

Comment

Ah cool, you posted your guide
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

lol i was JUST reading this on thunders ...

Comment

Originally posted by LOLface View Post
                    lol i was JUST reading this on thunders ...
                    What's your screen-name there? the same?

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                      Depends... some people give more rep than others.

Great post. Only thing I disagree on is the measuring. I measure every two weeks. Helps me to be sure my routine is working. I don't change things up if I don't gain... three measurements without any gains? Then I change.
                      I kind of agree with you there, sometimes I'll just whip 'er out and give it a half assed measurement with the best erection I can muster at the time. This measurement will give you an idea of whether you're gaining, but I wouldn't record it anywhere as it's not really accurate enough for tracking gains.

Originally posted by niagra
                      Great post, I almost pissed myself with happiness when you talked about BTB. I discovered those in teh showers in my second week and yeah it's real nice. Very relaxing to say the least.
                      Good to see a fellow supporter of a great exercise Has it helped your flaccid hang at all? Mine has been great lately, I hear this could be a good indicator that I'm doing the right thing! I might be looking at some new gains soon

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                        What's your screen-name there? the same?
                        no i like to change things up. Testoman is my username @ thunders. I'm not a huge poster most things have been answered so i just search

Comment

I'm just bumping this thread because I think more people can benefit from it than the 200 odd views it's got!

Comment

Hey, here's a few ideas I got while reading your article (also consider this a free bump!)

"Do not practice the following before 3 months (or 6 to be safe)..."
                            want to add hanging to that list? i think it can be dangerous if someone tries it without proper preparation.

It looks like Remek, the founder of this forum wrote his own version of that article
                            you can replace the thunders PI link with this one:
                            Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

"Masturbate as little as possible, yes there's a big debate but if you can"
                            First, I agree 100%. ALthough you could mention edging is an option (some guys are going to wank no matter what, at least it can be productive!)

Here's a link to the MMO Thread (the only one I found, maybe theres a better one, I'm not sure)
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asmic-man.html

(You might not be able to edit your article until you reach senior member status after some more posting)

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions blink! If anyone else has suggestions, I'm willing to add them in next time I update.

Comment

Working...
                              X