Dick's at a low angle from abdomen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick's at a low angle from abdomen

Will doing PE make my penis hang at a larger angle from my abdomen?

When I started off my erection was pretty much curved and parallel to my abdomen. Not very useful for most sex positions, right?

Will doing PE make my erection stand at a greater angle from my abdomen?
    oxymoronman
    Last edited by oxymoronman; 08-08-2010, 01:18 PM.
    You can call me Oxy; or Moron if I ever say something moronic :)

Short term goal: 6" BPEL x 5" EG

"Would-be-gobsmacked-if-it-was-reached" goal: 7" NBPEL x 6" EG

A larger penis will hang lower than a smaller penis, simply because it weighs more, and it's longer.

If you want to purposely lower your erection angle, I'm sure that can be done slowly over time.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Maneuvers directed at stretching the suspensory ligaments, especially hanging, will probably give you a bit more laxity and a somewhat lower "exit point" over time.

Guys with those upward curved "belly huggers" do look pretty virile but it probably isn't as much good for positions like doggy style or reverse cowgirl.

Comment

Maybe when i reach my shortterm goal it'll be heavy enough

Comment

I'm a bellyhugger, and actually prefer it. I don't know, maybe i'm just used to it. Doggy and its is fine, same with reverse cowgirl..she got an idea for me to sit and her to lay on her stomach on top of me, that one didn't work. But I prefer it at this angle- is there a way to keep it pretty much the same? (sorry to steal the topic a bit, I just figured this is fairly relevant)

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
            I'm a bellyhugger, and actually prefer it. I don't know, maybe i'm just used to it. Doggy and its is fine, same with reverse cowgirl..she got an idea for me to sit and her to lay on her stomach on top of me, that one didn't work. But I prefer it at this angle- is there a way to keep it pretty much the same? (sorry to steal the topic a bit, I just figured this is fairly relevant)
            With enough jelqing, or another length excercise, eventually this will probably work!

Guys who have PE'd until they have longer penises seem capable of more angles, not less... So don't get fussed on the angle. Just my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              A larger penis will hang lower than a smaller penis, simply because it weighs more, and it's longer.

If you want to purposely lower your erection angle, I'm sure that can be done slowly over time.
              And this is a reason why larger penis's may not reach the navle. The heavyness of a larger penis causes it to droop lower from the weight of it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                And this is a reason why larger penis's may not reach the navle. The heavyness of a larger penis causes it to droop lower from the weight of it.
                So why is it possible to have a small penis (<6 inches) but still have it parallel to the floor? I mean without pulling it down of cours.e

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  If you get long enough you can probably grab your penis and touch your belly button with it.

Originally posted by oxymoronman View Post
                  So why is it possible to have a small penis (<6 inches) but still have it parallel to the floor? I mean without pulling it down of cours.e
                  Because physiologically we are all built differently. Personally, I don't care if my penis points lower, as long as its thicker & longer.

Comment

Building up you PC/BC muscles may give you greater control over your angle of attack. It has worked for me.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X