Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Non-Members!

Welcome!

We hope that you will become a full-fledged member now and help the PEGym website by contributing your thoughts and questions, so that we may address your concerns and share our successes.

Trust me, PE WORKS!!!

Here, here, for Calixto's invite!! Full-fledged members have so much to gain at PEG. Get involved, good men!! Chime in and join our dialog! PEG is a great site for self-improvement, not only for getting a bigger dick.

Comment

To you lurkers out there, why not join? Yes I know that standing around pulling on your appendage is a real personal thing but here privacy is king! Here no one really knows who you are nor will anyone ask you. You are whatever name you choose. This site is not just about penis enlargement; we kind of cover all the bases from pe to relationships, health and exercise, and maybe even a bit of football thrown in. Where else can you go and just talk with real people, not some stranger in a chat room, about anything that concerns you or you just want to get off your chest! We here are real people that seem to care and I personally have found their opinions not only quite insightful but very much a help in my life. So lurk around a bit longer, read the threads, and just think where else can you go to have some good clean conversation with men from every part of the world! AND JOIN!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Even if you feel you don't need the forums, you're still doing a great service by giving back and sharing your success story with others.

Post a progress log, let us know how you're doing. You may be surprised at how much this helps with your motivation, determination, and long term success.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'm actually glad I stopped lurking oh so long ago and become a revered (I hope) member of the community.
          A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
          NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
          GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

After a short, unsuccessful try a PE alone and without a dedicated progress log... I've recently become a member and created a progress log to help keep me motivated and accurately track my goals and results etc. I've already began to feel better about my plans for a bigger and better me and especially just the general knowledge from all the forums and articles! It becomes clear after, either seeking out or stumbling across a forum and community like this, that GETTING A BIGGER PENIS is actually a possible and with your own hands and/or one of many simple but very effective devices. I feel after finding all these exercises, articles, studies and trials that if you really commit to a program of some kind you'll get results and PERMANENT ones but also that having a community and busy forums like this make keeping faith and sticking with it that much easier. It feels great being apart of something like this and I can't wait to get a bigger dick in the process haha! Thanks PEGYM!
            Start 08/15/10:
            NBPEL: 5-5.25"
            BPEL: 5 7/8"

EG(Glands): 4.75"
            EG(Base): 5.5"
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...el-x-6-eg.html
            "If you want something you've never had before, you need to do something you've never done before"

Comment

I lurked, I came, I posted, I Progress Logged... I Gained.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Millia: I didn't know you lurked. How long did you do that?
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                  I lurked, I came, I posted, I Progress Logged... I Gained.
                  Very moving, millia.

Comment

Working...
                  X