BPFSL 1 inch greater than my BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL 1 inch greater than my BPEL

So I am just starting with my PE routine (JP90) this week and loving it so far. My BPFSL is 7.0 and my BPEL is right around 6.1. What does that mean in terms of potential growth? It looks like my EL is about avg to start an maybe my FL is slightly above avg for those starting. Does that mean great potential for erect growth, but not much for flaccid growth? I'm curious what the experts around here think.
    Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
    NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
    NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
    6.75 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal:
    7.5 x 6.0

it means that smooth muscle is your limit.
    Read TGC theory thread

Comment

You might surprise yourself with a huge gain in your BPEL this week or next week. Check your diet and hit the gym a few times, my guess is your EQ will improve and bring you up to 6.5 or so.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. I also just started taking L-Arginine today, and will get back to running and parts of P90X again, so hopefully you are right about the early gains. My EQ has been very good since day 1. I will probably wait until 1 month to measure. I'm in this for the long haul, and don't want to get in a bad habit of measuring too often.

Short Term Goal:
        6.75 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal:
        7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Yeah I'd be surprised if you didn't close that gap up with some newbie gains in BPEL this week. You're pretty much in the same boat as me though, my BPFSL has increased so much I'm not even notating the whole gain.

LIke Sidewinder said, the smooth muscle theory looks to be a good avenue of approach for people like you and me. However, since I'm halfway through week 6 now I went ahead and put edging into my routine. Did my first session today and I was ROCK FUCKING HARD! Was awesome, I suggest you put a good few weeks in of the standard routine just to learn your way around your dick a little better then if you're BPFSL is still much greater then start to make changes.

Feel free to keep up with my log I'm gonna keep a close eye on the results of my edging.

Comment

Yeah, I did an edging session once this week (not after a PE session), and like you, I was hard as a ROCK! I am going to try to incorporate edging sessions immediately after my stretch/jelg PE session, and see how it goes.

Short Term Goal:
            6.75 x 5.5
            Long Term Goal:
            7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Working...
            X