Thread: ok to stretch after jelq?
- 08-12-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
whatsup guys i am on a tight scheduale i usually wake up about 5 am and do my jelqing then have to be in to work at 6, i am a sanitation worker so my day is done based on how quickly i can get my route up, then i go into my second job from 3-8 pm then i go to the gym, after the gym i warm up and do my stretches is this ok ?
- 08-26-2010 #2
Its always better to PE after a warmup. It will reduce your injury risk.
You could do your jelqs in the shower--that will at least provide some warmth...
I think a rice sock is the best warmup though.
- By LastLaugh001 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 11-11-2013, 05:42 PM
- By bodeen in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:31 PM
- By ILiekMilk in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:33 PM
- By Tycoon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:20 PM
- By Russ in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:37 PM