Thread: Stretching routine
- 08-14-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
I am looking over KPs begginer routine as I do everyday to refresh my memory and Ive been slacking on stretching.....and I dont want to slack anymore and im starting to think stretching(after reading posts for hours on end) is a huge part of the formula for length gains.
I searched and cant find alot on stretching and off the top of my head I believe he says 10 minutes of stretching. So how do I do that? Would doing the stretches/kegals/helicopter spins described in JPs routine for 10 minutes be good enough and a complete stretching routine? Is there more I can do?
Sorry for all the questions everywhere(4 or 5 different posts in an hour) but Ive gotten so motivated this week and I just want to know everything to maximize gains.
- 08-14-2010 #2
If the routine calls for 10 minutes of stretching and doesn't specify, I think 10 minutes of stretching exercises from JP's routine would be fine.
- By beater in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
- By rbi99 in forum Poll ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2011, 11:23 PM
- By frostysnoman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2010, 10:19 PM
- By growingboy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:45 AM
- By sledgehammer in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2009, 08:02 AM