Ligament stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ligament stretching

Ok so I know exactly what I want to ask as Ive wondered for years.....but I dont know how to describe technically what I mean so will do my best.

As we all know when we get erect there is unusable length undernieth that goes way way back....few inches at least. Can this awesome power be unleashed? lol.

I know there is the operation that cuts that lig and I know Ive read about stretching it too.

I guess the thing Ive always wondered about myself is what if my lig there(where you press to measure) is shorter than normal/too tight or something and there is something I can do there specifically to free up some length. Just seems to me that its such a waste to have 3 or more inches totally useless under there. I guess Im asking cuz frankly I have no idea if this is just completely normal or what.

So if there is something that can be done...please tell me. Also I just read and gained an understanding of the TGC theory and thinking I would like to avoid stretching or enlarging my tunica as much as possible.

"such a waste to have 3 or more inches totally useless under there"
    Bib theorized he had possibly pulled some of his inner penis, to explain how he had gained 4.5" from hanging. However, I don't know if he actually believes that, it might have just been pure speculation. Some penile anatomy experts say its not possible, but some experts also say PE isn't possible.

Surgery: bad choice. it gives no erect length, just flaccid hang, and you can get a better result from pe anyway. plus, PE wont give you the horrible scarring, potential disfigurement and potentially smaller penis surgery sometimes gives guys.

Predict Lig Stretch Potential
    Bib created a theory to try & predict lig stretch potential (possible gains). However, although it worked for one data set, an additional experiment proved ambiguous and inconclusive. Some guys with low LOT still made big gains, and some guys with high LOT were hard gainers (i.e. inconclusive / some would say wrong)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ck-theory.html

"So if there is something that can be done...please tell me...."

Getting Started:
    Study PE in depth, learn all you can
    PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
    The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
    Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
    Penile Enlargement - Tracking Your Progress is Important

then when you're ready start with this:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

& here's a story to motivate you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

The ligs are also much easier to deform than the tunica.

This is only a guess (not scientific) but most people can probably gain somewhere between 1"-2" in suspensory ligament stretch gains. At least it appears this is where some of the early, easier gains might be coming from. Fully maximizing just the suspensory ligs though can take a while.. months, years, whatever... it depends on what you do long term, how consistent you are & whether you're willing to stick with things for the long haul.

Anyway, a lot of guys gain .5" to 1" with the newbie routine (just 3 months of PE), so that's the best place to start once you're ready. Some gain more, but its rare. It's probably some combination of lig gains, tunica gains, and other factors (PE isn't exactly hard science, but we know it works... )
      blink2000
      Last edited by blink2000; 08-14-2010, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info and links and everything. I think you must have answered 10 questions for me just tonight and I really appreciate it. I read all those links or I have read them previously. To b honest it answered some questions but raised new ones made me rethink alot and just plain confused me.....lol.

Hanging was one thing I was considering. But after reading it seems to be the most extreme PE exercise so Ill wait till I stop gaining with every other method first.

So other than hanging what is the best way(s) to stretch the suspensatory lig? Based on what I have read Im thinking bed fowfers, extender pointed straight down.....ummmmmm....thats all I got. My LOT is very much 6 oclock. I mean zero tug even at the base.....zero. lots of tug at 3 and 12 tho.

Comment

The manual BTC strech, or a manual SD stretch will target your suspensory ligaments. Higher angles will probably target the tunica more. You can reasonably gain 1" in length within 6months, or perhaps a year just with manual work (e.g newbie routine). You may gain some from stretching ligmants and some from the tunica deformation too. How much from each? I don't really know.

Personally, I started hanging after my newbie routine work, although generally it is advised you have 6 months experience and a lot of knowledge before you start hanging.

Comment

What does BTC and SD stand for? I just looked at the stretching articles and I cant figure which ones you are referring to.

Comment

Any downward angle targets the suspensory ligaments. BTC & SD are just two examples of downward angles. SD is mostly an abbreviation hangers use to describe straight down. I'm just used to thinking in hanging terms I guess.

BTC: Between The Cheeks: With manual BTC stretches, there is one where you literally stretch your penis towards the gap between your butt-cheeks. You let your balls pop to the sides or you'll squish them.

Comment

Working...
              X