Thread: rest day activities
- 08-15-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
So after hours of reading I guess the importance of rest days is clear and I will go on 2 on 1 of rotation. But can I do anything do off days?
I am wondering about using my Bathmate, wrapping, bed fowfers, edging, and stretching specifically as these seem like they might be ok to do on off days. And what about a few jelqs here and there just to plump it up on a rest day?
This will be my first rest day and I cant believe how hard it is not do do any PE now that Ive got so much motivation and determination....lol. Wish I felt like this 4 years ago first time I started.
- 08-15-2010 #2
I do nothing but fowfers at bedtime, maybe kegels/reverse kegels when I think of them. If you were training the body, would you go to the gym on your day off? I know it is hard, but let the little man recover.My progress notes
Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her
- 08-16-2010 #3
I have notice my EQ & PIs tend to do poorly when I don't take off days.
I agree with downlow.
- 08-16-2010 #4
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
I advocate doing nothing except perhaps kegels, if you feel you really HAVE to do something.
Personally I take days off kegelling too.
- 08-16-2010 #5
You'll know your kegals are working when you can 'shoot' a few feet. I never thought it was possible, but I noticed when I worked on stamina (a long time ago), I could do that. I plan on improving my stamina again...
Depending on your urethra size though, it may or may not be physiologically possible (to shoot).
How did I get on this tangent.....oh right,
rest days = good...
ED = bad...
- By GTO in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:07 PM
- By RWRays in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:04 PM
- By wryc68 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:41 PM
- By Sloppy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2010, 12:12 AM
- By Carl_Spackler in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:10 AM