EQ during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ during sex

So I finished my first week of PE on the JP 90 routine and taking l-arginine. All of my PE sessions have been really good and I can get rock hard erections. Over the weekend, me and the wifey were humping like rabbits while I took 2 days off PE. I noticed and she noticed too that while having sex, sometimes after I would pull out to delay ejac, I would go down to about 70% erection quite often. That is not normal for me. She could even detect it while I was pumping her. She even offered to let me go in her ass, and normally that gets me ironclad, but I was only about 80%. To get in her tight asshole, I really need a topnotch erection. That was frustrating! Is this a matter of having so much sex over the weekend or the PE just making my Willy confused? It's not because I'm not Interested cuz I'm horny as a teenage boy at the prom! Just curious if anyone else has this issue.
    Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
    NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
    NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
    6.75 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal:
    7.5 x 6.0

You're only in your first week. You haven't adjusted or adapted yet to the workouts. You just need time, I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about at this point. Unless you felt like you had an injury or you were in pain, I think you're fine.

After my first 4 months of consistent PE my erections were hard again like I was 18 years old (I was 34 at the time). I could also shoot sperm maybe 3-4 feet. I have a point with all this...

I never expected such a massive EQ / Penile health boost from PE. Honestly I thought it was completely ridiculous & unexpected.
    (I didn't do PE for harder erections, I did it for a bigger penis).

-Pre-PE I would sputter
    -after 4 months of consistent PE I had a loaded gun...

-Pre-PE my EQ was maybe a 6.5 (out of 10) at best. My erections were getting soft.
    -after PE I had erections like I was 18 again (a 10 out of 10, my erections couldn't really be harder)

My EQ also went down at first, but once I adapted/adjusted it became better than it ever was before (I couldn't 'shoot' even when I was 18). Shooting was never a goal, and I haven't seen other guys say similar thing ever actually.. but I am just telling you what happened for me. It might be different for you, that's just my personal experience with PE.

Its too early to worry too much, you're only in your first week. Give yourself some time.
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 04:58 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Does your wife know about your pe?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Blink, thanks for the info. I'm not too worried about it right and figure it's just temporary. I'll keep plugging away at it. Like I said, since starting PE, I have been so freaking HORNY!

Cusp, yes she knows about my PE and is very supportive. Even after those couple of episodes, she just asked if would be doing my routine today and pretty much mandated that I do it! Might be interesting to see a poll of how many guys on here let their ladies know about their PE.
        Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
        NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
        NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
        6.75 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal:
        7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Working...
        X