Sore Willy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore Willy

I'm on day 10 of JP90 schedule. On day 7, while I was stretching straight out, I may have got a little too rambunctious and I think I felt just a slight pop. It didn't hurt. I finished the session along with edging, warmed down and then had sex with the wife. Right after, it was pretty sore on the underside right behind my glans. The pain is deep inside, not on the surface. Could I have popped a lig or something? I'm not 100% sure. It feels better today, but wondering if I should keep laying off PE for a couple more days?
    Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
    NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
    NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
    6.75 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal:
    7.5 x 6.0

Give it a week rest! Yes lig pops are common when you OVERDUE it! Rest and warm packs are the way to go unless you realy want to injure it!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Usually I Just Take A Rest Day If I'm Worried
      Hopefully it's only a lig pop. Maybe give it a day & see how you feel tomorrow. I popped my ligs (only once) and it really, really scared me. It turned out it was nothing, and I was PEing again the next day. So many times I thought I was injured (because I'm really cautious), then after just 1 rest day, I would come back with no pain & things would be fine.

I have been injured one time, but it was a minor bruise (about the same place as your bruise, on the underside of my shaft, but behind the circumcision scar). It did discolor a little (I need to do the firegoat roll a bit more maybe). It ended up not being a problem at all really. Just a very small burst blood vessel or something, & it healed quickly.

Before you PE again, just inspect your flaccid. In fact, inspect your flaccid a lot, when you're hot, when you're cold, whenever so you know how it is supposed to look. Then if something is off, you'll notice. I inspect my unit every single workout, just to be safe. It doesn't take long to check it.

Inspect Yourself
      If I suspect an injury, & I can't visually see anything wrong, I squeeze it lightly & check for pain. If something feels off, let's say just in one spot & it doesn't interfere with PE, usually I just PE anyway. If PE starts to cause pain or aggravate an injury though, I just stop unless I can find a way to keep going without any sharp pain.

Sometimes PE will cause a little mild pain; and sometimes it might be ok (you need to learn your own physiology), but at least for me, sharp pain has always been really bad, and I always avoid it.

If I ever felt like something was seriously wrong, I would wait & stop PEing until I healed.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I really hope I never have a lig pop. I don't even know what to expect, but the sound of it makes me literally nauseous. I'm going easy. I'm finally getting over the queasy feeling from stretching alone.
        8-1-10 11-1-11
        BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
        BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
        MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
        NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
        BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

A lig pop is supposed to be a 'good thing'. I had one & it didn't hurt at all. It just made noise.

Comment

Thanks for all the advise. I actually took 2 days off, and that seemed to be enough rest. I was back at PE last night, but only doing jelqs and v-jelqs and no stretches for a couple more days. It didn't hurt at all, and was a good session.

Short Term Goal:
            6.75 x 5.5
            Long Term Goal:
            7.5 x 6.0

Comment

That's great news! I'm like you; I also try to err on the side of caution.

A full blown injury will do more damage than missing a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                A lig pop is supposed to be a 'good thing'. I had one & it didn't hurt at all. It just made noise.
                Vomit. haha. I guess it will happen sooner or later. It oughta be interesting. Anyway, sorry Averageguy; I'm done hijacking your thread. Good luck with everything!
                8-1-10 11-1-11
                BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Rest and heat. More rest and more heat. Never had anything "pop" in there but whenever I felt something was a little "off", rest and plenty of heat always did the trick.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thankfully, the pop wasn't audible, I only felt it, and wasn't real bad. Thanks for all the advice. I laid off for two days while applying some heat. After applying heat, I felt better.

Short Term Goal:
                    6.75 x 5.5
                    Long Term Goal:
                    7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Similar situation here.

Dark blue or light purple discoloration in the top layer of skin in one spot, slightly smaller than a dime out about an inch from the joint with my scrotum, on top. Then there is the enlarging vein or artery a layer deeper than the skin, closer to my belly than the purple spot which is not only enlarging with time but also seems a bit brownish. The brownish has me slightly worried, the enlarging does not. There is no pain.

I'm at my 60th day of PE. I worked out aggressively for the first two weeks, took a couple days off. Same the next couple of weeks and discovered I was probably jelquing too hard, so have toned it down.

I've always warmed up well.

I read a post from somebody suggesting his six week on, two week off cycles had helped his length and girth, so I am just finishing my first two week off cycle and plan to go right back to six weeks of intelligent enhancement.

Result:Flaccid length is slightly longer, hard to say how much, maybe 1/4". EQ is much improved.

Questions: Is the purple spot just a slight problem with a skin-level vein that will change back to normal color? Is the deeper enlarging vein turning somewhat brown under the skin something to be concerned about? (Again, there is absolutely no pain.)

06/11
                      BPEL: 6.75
                      EG: 5.4
                      EQ: Good

LOT: 9:00

07/11
                      BPEL: 6.9
                      EG: 5.4
                      EQ: Improving since PE

LOT: 9:00
                      PEworks
                      Last edited by PEworks; 08-01-2011, 08:35 PM. Reason: Add Stats
                      6/11
                      6.5" x 5.4"

Current
                      7.25" x 5.4"

Comment

another reason why you should listen to your body before straining yourself to finish whats written on paper... i fallow routines as a template only and when i feel my dick fetigue, even if i'm 2-3 minutes short or 50 jelqs less of my allotted time or routine, i simply stop! i've never fallowed anyones routine and i have made strides in just 4 months, with absolutly no injuries, and i am rather aggressive with my PE... listen to your body and keep an eye on your PI
                        Killerbeedick? That would be even more funny if I had a small dick lol!

Comment

Personally unless there is severe pain, Id keep up with the PE. Whatever "popped" its a good thing. Its could have been a release of a limiting factor.

You dont want it to start healing as then it will contract.

At least do some stretches at a minimum unless you have pain.

If you have no pain you should have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                          X