- 08-16-2010 #1
I normally jelq with an overhand OK grip since I am able to get a closer grip on the base of my penis. Does it matter what grip is used?
I also use an overhand grip when doing ULI's.I normally ULI at around 95% erection and I lift my leg OR squat a little so I can get a deeper grip, almost getting my inner penis. I notice a ball or a lump that im also able to get while I do this. Is this ok? I remember JonPop mentioned those "balls" at the base of the penis but just checkin on it...
After reading some more girth exercise threads, I now am going to do jelq and squeeze at around 50%-60% erection but keep the ULIs going around 75%-80%
- 08-16-2010 #2
I alternate between overhand and normal OK grips, and I alternate hands as well, plus I try to do things indentical with each hand; identical direction & pressure.
I notice a ball or a lump that im also able to get while I do this
I've never heard of this, hopefully someone else can help on that.
Some people believe advanced girth work early in a PE career hinders long term length gains (if you have not already reached your ultimate length goal. There are some exceptions to this 'rule' (e.g. sub 5" girth, etc.). I just thought you might want to be aware of this theory:
- By caracho in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2011, 12:16 PM
- By Midnight Man in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:51 AM
- By rocknrolla in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:07 AM
- By GetBgR in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2010, 04:32 PM
- By Semper Fi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:41 PM