What is my Limiting Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my Limiting Factor?

I've recently been reading up on the theory side of PE, I'm trying to work out what my limiting factor is. My BPFSL is 18cm (7.1 inches) and my BPEL is 16.5cm (6.5 inches). That would mean I fall out of the bracket indicating my tunica is my limiting factor by 0.1 inch. However I have a very good EQ, I have regular erections throughout the day all of which are 9 or higher.

What would you say my limiting factor is? Should I focus on length exercises or girth exercises?
    Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
    Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
    Ultimate Goal
    : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

When your BPFSL is greater than your BPEL, it indicates EQ is your limiting factor.

Theoretically, with an EQ of 10 you would be at least 7.1" BPEL, or even 7.3" BPEL (slightly more), assuming your BPFSL is accurate.

These things take time. If you just barely gained, it wont translate to BPEL gains right away.

Think of BPFSL gains as BPEL gains "in the pipeline".
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks for you reply. So what are you saying? My measurements are incorrect? I'm certain my EQ is 9 or higher, my BPFSL measurement was hard to get but I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

It may be good to add that I've had a long break from PE (around 6 months), I only just started to my new routine over the last 5 days.
      Ultimate Goal

Comment

BPFSL gains don't translate to BPEL gains instantly. It takes time.

If you have had that BPFSL length for a while, then EQ / Stamina related factors are holding you back.

If you just barely increased your BPFSL, then you have BPEL gains potentially on the way.

"it may be good to add that I've had a long break from PE (around 6 months)"
        I lost gains from a few successive injuries (outside of PE) and a very very long, involuntary decon break. It's best to keep going if you can. In cases like mine, I had no choice.

Comment

OK I got ya. This is the first time I've measured my BPFSL so I don't know. I guess we'll have to see.

Would working equally on stretches and girth exercises potentially limit my gains? Or should I focus more on one than the other depending on my limiting factor?
          Ultimate Goal

Comment

I think something like the JP90 routine would be compatible with your short term goals.

Would working equally on stretches and girth exercises potentially limit my gains?
            If you're doing manual work, no, I don't think it will limit you.

Or should I focus more on one than the other depending on my limiting factor?
            Based on your current BPEL & MSEG I think something like the JP90 will be good for you, or you could modify it to fit your needs. If you work on length & girth at the same time, just avoid advanced girth work like clamping, ulis, horse 440s.... or anything else that can interrupt length gains.

Comment

That's what I'm following at the moment. I've modified it slightly, I'm doing some flaccid bends and also varying my erection level when jelqing. I jelq with up to a 70-80% erection level for about half the routine. I know this may be considered dangerous but I haven't had any injuries so far and my penis never feels over worked.
              Ultimate Goal

Comment

I seem to have the opposite problem, BPEL and BPESL is exactly the same. Not sure if this means I'm going to be a hard gainer or what? I have decided to start hanging and see if that will kick start my gains again. Any advice about this would be greatly appreciated.
                Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
                ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
                Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
                My Progress

Comment

Resist: if you see good PIs & you're gaining, then you're on track. If a month or two go by with nothing, its time to change something.

m0ses: If you do hanging right, it will deliver. No doubt.

Start by reading hanging 101 in my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by m0ses View Post
                    I seem to have the opposite problem, BPEL and BPESL is exactly the same. Not sure if this means I'm going to be a hard gainer or what? I have decided to start hanging and see if that will kick start my gains again. Any advice about this would be greatly appreciated.
                    Thats how I am. BPEL and BPFSL are the same for me and I've been at it 9+ months with no gains. :/
                    Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                      Thats how I am. BPEL and BPFSL are the same for me and I've been at it 9+ months with no gains. :/
                      You should post your routine in a new thread & get some feedback. Something is clearly wrong if you have no gains.

Comment

9 months and no gains...now I'm worried Had a look at hanging 101 a little while ago, thats what inspired me to try it, re-reading it now for anything I missed.
                        Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
                        ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
                        Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
                        My Progress

Comment

Working...
                        X