How not to loose gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to loose gains?

well I did a thread yesterday about this subject and dont know why it was deleted ?

Anyway my questions were how long do I need to keep on PE'ing once I reach my desired goal? I mean Once I alreadyhave my desired length I wouldnt like to gain any more, just dont loose it but its obvious that any of us would NOT like to PE forever to keep X length gained in 1+ year of patience and effort.

I've read that length is permanent but some other guys who have stopped PEing have lost part of the gains or everything, so i'm confused here too.

Any help?
    Started 15/July/2010
    Stats
    BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

I can only share my experience. I cut back after tremendous gains in length and girth, but I cut back too soon, and lost half my length gains and half my girth gains. I had gained 3 inches in length and two inches in girth, and I lost half of each when I cut back. I went from 7.75" x 5" to 10.75" x 7". But I could not maintain a two hour a day p.e. regimen to maintain my gains until they were "cemented." I had all the free time and space I needed during my first five months of p.e., (by accident) during the fall and winter of 2003-2004. But work and family called me away from that kind of p.e. workout routine. I am now almost 7 years older and in no physical or mental condition to repeat those "glory days" of my penis enlargement "career."

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      I can only share my experience. I cut back after tremendous gains in length and girth, but I cut back too soon, and lost half my length gains and half my girth gains. I had gained 3 inches in length and two inches in girth, and I lost half of each when I cut back. I went from 7.75" x 5" to 10.75" x 7". But I could not maintain a two hour a day p.e. regimen to maintain my gains until they were "cemented." I had all the free time and space I needed during my first five months of p.e., (by accident) during the fall and winter of 2003-2004. But work and family called me away from that kind of p.e. workout routine. I am now almost 7 years older and in no physical or mental condition to repeat those "glory days" of my penis enlargement "career."

and what should I do to avoid the length being lost? From what you're telling me yes I can loose the gains, so is there any way to keep them if I totaly end my PE routine ?
      Started 15/July/2010
      Stats

Comment

The key is stopping PE. You really never stop PE. You have the chance to lose the gains if you stop, but if you cement the gains you make and continue some sort of maintenance program, it should keep what you create.
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

What do you guys exactly mean by "cement" ?
          Started 15/July/2010
          Stats

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            Those are MOST impressive gains! I know you've been in PE several years but how long did it take you to get those gains?
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Cementing Your Gains

Originally posted by Manoel View Post
              and what should I do to avoid the length being lost? From what you're telling me yes I can loose the gains, so is there any way to keep them if I totaly end my PE routine ?
              You slowly scale back your routine and take periodic measurements. If you're losing size, you go back & regain it with a PE routine (your old one, whatever). Then you slowly scale things back again, rinse, repeat.

Eventually you wont need a routine at all and you'll stop losing size. Expect 6 months to 18 months to achieve this depending on how long your PE journey was. If you PEed for 5 years, then 6 months may be all you need to cement your gains. If you got your gains much faster, then it will take much longer to cement things & make them permanent.

Of course, maintaining EQ & stamina is a lifelong effort, that should be maintained to some extent for the rest of your life. I am only taking about how to make the actual amount of length & girth you gain permanent.
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

yeah seems logical, thanks blink, I just hope I never loose whatever I gain ! I'd die because of that haha
                Started 15/July/2010
                Stats

Comment

Blink is right on target here.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                    Those are MOST impressive gains! I know you've been in PE several years but how long did it take you to get those gains?
                    Originally? Four to five months. But remember. They were temporary. I needed to maintain my routine for several more months not to lose some of them. Blink is right in this regard.

Comment

Working...
                    X