What is a good kegal workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good kegal workout?

What is a good kegal workout for a beginner and how often should I workout?

I started off just doing 50 x 2 second Kegels. Soon upping it to 50 x 5 second Kegels. Do it two days on 1 day off to start then 5 days on 2 days off.

That's just what I did, others may have differnet opinions/routines.
    Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
    Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
    Ultimate Goal
    : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Comment

How many 50x2 did you do on the workout?

Comment

Just the one, I suppose you could do one in the morning and one in the evening. It's kind of hard to set a routine for Kegels, they're so easy to do you'll just end up doing them when you have some spare time/remember them.
        Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
        Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
        Ultimate Goal
        : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Comment

How long should I stick with this workout before moving to more advance exercises?

Comment

I started with 50x 1-2 second kegels & was doing maybe 200 kegels for 5 seconds after about 5 months. I had good EQ & excellent progress (I'm actually working back up to where I was). This time around I'll eventually work up to super-kegels & towel raises, but not for a while!
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I think that rather than adding more reps to a two second hold, I would do X number of two second holds, then add another set of five second holds. Don't do so many two second holds that you waste your muscle, just do a reasonable number, then move onto the slightly longer hold. When you can do the five second holds, shoot for 10 seconds. I think it is important to work on increasing max hold time as opposed to increasing the number of quick holds. My routine takes time to grow into, but it gives you a quick routine that works your pc muscle to the max.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...l-routine.html
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
              X