Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

When I began PE I was doing girth and length exercises together. With some advice I dropped the girth and focused mainly on length. Being that that was where I was having slow gains. It has now been a week of only length exercises. My question is. Would it still be ok to do some girth exercises once a week just for maintnence(did i spell that right)?
    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Light/Moderate Girth Work vs. Intense
    About maintaining your girth... I think it's good to find some kind of girth work that fits your routine. Without knowing your routine though, it's hard to suggest what might be good. I think light to moderate girth work wont hurt at all (like jelqs up to 80% erection level, although 65-70% might be better... as long as you're not building a baseball bat effect).

I think it's the super intense clamping, uli's, horse440s,etc some guys do where they feel their length retract slightly (which is fine for guys that are done with length, not so good if you're not done).

Anyway, I'm just repeating what I have been taught-- I have no proof except what other guys have said on the subject, so its open to debate. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
    X