Bloated Penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloated Penis?

Hi I'm new here and I just started these exercises yesterday. This morning I was in the shower doing beginner stretches and then I moved on to about 50+ jelqing reps. I had to stop because I felt pretty dizzy like I was going to pass out...is this a common thing to happen?

Anyways after 2 hours from the exercises I went to the bathroom and I noticed that my penis was pretty bloated, like swollen at the top but the base was still the same girth. Everything is fine now but is this something to worry about or should I be fine? I don't feel any pain and haven't felt any when doing the exercises, I just felt really dizzy which may be because I was in the hot shower for so long. Also I always feel this feeling that is indescribable on my groin that isn't painful, but just something that I don't usually feel.

It's just because you're new to PE and your dick isn't used to the intense jelqs is why your dick feels and looks the way it does. The dizziness I don't know about. I don't get dizzy from PE.
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Maybe the dizziness is coming from the hot shower steam since you increased your time in shower a lot. I can't say for sure thou.

Try a session outside of the shower and see how it goes
      AP90 member.

Comment

mjotter - be sure that you are not jelqing with too tight a grip - it should not be like choking a chicken.

No harder than you would grip an egg, was the best description I heard.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

If its returned to normal, you'll be fine. Read up on Jelqing technique again and view the videos in the exercise guide if you think technique needs mastering. Remember we are trying to distort our dicks to make them bigger so this is not always a bad thing as long as you are not in pain and its in good working order. Don't over do it by gripping too tight when you jelq. Re dizziness, probably a combination of the hot Shower and not breathing properly. Sounds daft but when I started jelqing I was concentrating hard on doing it right and holding my breath a little.

Comment

Yep - sounds like too tight a grip. Ease up a bit - there's a good tutorial as Iwillbebig pointed out in the Exercises section (How to Jelq).
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I did my workouts again today and while I was jelqing, I started to feel a little light-headed again. It wasn't severe at all and was a lot more mild than yesterday's workout but is this a problem if I start feeling slightly light-headed?

Comment

Working...
              X