Problems with Ulis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Ulis

Okay I am having a problem with Uli's. After jelqing (and hanging and stretching) I go onto Ulis. However I don't think I am doing them as well as I should be. Because I am not gaining any girth. I don't think I am getting as hard as I could be after jelqing and hanging and stretching because my penis is kind of exhausted. So is there another time I could be doing things? Do you have to feel that soreness as you are clamping down to know if it is working or not? I have to jack off to get hard again in order to do another uli because after doing one I am not longer hard and I have to kegel to try and get hard enough. Any suggestions/comments?
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

I suggest doing the ulis first. Plus I recommend using sex stories to maintain an erection. Nothing works better for me...

Big Al even said that after stretching there is a temporary loss of EQ which I couldn't agree with more.

Maybe ULI, then jelq, then stretch.....

Check out my thread on Supra Slammers.... You may like them even more than the plain uli...
    Supraslammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!

Plus consider only working out every other day since you're now doing such advanced work...

Cya,
    Chuck
    Chuck6877
    Last edited by Chuck6877; 08-23-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Well the problem is that you're doing A LOT of work. Typically you won't gain much girth by doing length and girth exercises. If you're hanging then just hang and jelq, you won't gain any girth by doing uli's or anything else. I did hanging and clamping for girth and ended up plateauing in both departments until I eliminated the girth work and started gaining in length again. Do length first girth later.
      Girth exercises place more stress upon the penis and therefore conditions it and makes it tougher and harder to gain length in the future.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        Well the problem is that you're doing A LOT of work. Typically you won't gain much girth by doing length and girth exercises. If you're hanging then just hang and jelq, you won't gain any girth by doing uli's or anything else. I did hanging and clamping for girth and ended up plateauing in both departments until I eliminated the girth work and started gaining in length again. Do length first girth later.
        Girth exercises place more stress upon the penis and therefore conditions it and makes it tougher and harder to gain length in the future.
        Makes sense....Thanks. I haven't gained ANY girth and gained roughly .75-1 inch in length (not pressing into the pelvic bone). But nothing in girth. So I guess I have to just focus on that.

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck6877 View Post
          I suggest doing the ulis first. Plus I recommend using sex stories to maintain an erection. Nothing works better for me...

Big Al even said that after stretching there is a temporary loss of EQ which I couldn't agree with more.

Maybe ULI, then jelq, then stretch.....

Check out my thread on Supra Slammers.... You may like them even more than the plain uli...
          Supraslammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!

Plus consider only working out every other day since you're now doing such advanced work...

Cya,
          Chuck
          Maybe I will try doing the uli before the jelq tonight.

Comment

You may also be a slow girth gainer :\. I know I am. Personally I hate uli's. I've tried so many different variations and I always end up with turtling so I took them out of my routine COMPLETELY. Have you tried flaccid bends yet? Or erect jelqs? I swear by bends. I'll take them over uli's any day.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
            My Loggy Log

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
              Millia is giving excellent advice.
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                Millia is giving excellent advice.
                Well my goal by the end of december is 7x5. And I am like 6.25x4.5. I may not get to that girth level. :sighs: everything takes so long this and bodybuilding.

Comment

How much girth have you gained so far?

Comment

How much girth have you gained so far?
                    I haven't gained anything...Problem is I haven't been that consistent over the past 2.5 months because I was living somewhere else. I did do the exercises occasionally but I haven't been doing it everyday like I should have been. I have been stuck at like 6 pounds for hanging for a while because every time I increase the weight it begins to hurt. And when I take some time off, I have to go down to like 5 pounds because 6 hurts and then I can increase to 6. In 2 days I am going to increase it to 7. What I do is I stretch in between my hanging sessions because I think it helps. I hang and stretch, then I get hard and do 300 jelqs and then I do 3 Ulis, but I don't feel like the Ulis are doing anything for me. And the jelqing doesn't do anything for girth for me. I really want to get to 7x5. That is my goal right now. But the Ulis are obviously not working for me so maybe bending wouldn't hurt. Milia said I won't gain MUCH girth while hanging and stuff but I mine as well try...? Or will it be counterproductive? Staying fully erect is a big problem of mine.

Comment

Get out of the mindset that you will only increase your size with increased weight. Look at the extender guys... they max out with 8 hours per day and very little force.

Just hanging weight from your penis will help you gain length. If you can't hang more, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with that! It's not a weightlifting competition. Just hang the amount of weight required to get fatigue. Once you've done that, it's all you need. There's nothing more to do.

Hang what feels right to you & don't worry about the amount other guys are hanging. Increase your weight slowly, and don't add sets + weight in the same week (add one or the other). Being consistent is critical.

Also... hanging works best alone. It already creates massive fatigue--its possibly the most intense PE exercise there is (think of the Chinese guys lifting 400lbs with their dick). Just remember though, we are hanging to deform & stretch our tissues through creep & micro-tearing. We want to heal longer, not shorter. Although our penis does get stronger in the process, we are actually just trying to make it bigger. Don't lose sight of the true goal (increasing your size by a few inches, not lifting 400lbs with your unit like the asian deviant power-lifters)

Read hanging 101 if you haven't already (see my signature). This should help give you more direction.

Comment

Get out of the mindset that you will only increase your size with increased weight. Look at the extender guys... they max out with 8 hours per day and very little force.

Just hanging weight from your penis will help you gain length. If you can't hang more, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with that! It's not a weightlifting competition. Just hang the amount of weight required to get fatigue. Once you've done that, it's all you need. There's nothing more to do.

Hang what feels right to you & don't worry about the amount other guys are hanging. Increase your weight slowly, and don't add sets + weight in the same week (add one or the other). Being consistent is critical.

Also... hanging works best alone. It already creates massive fatigue--its possibly the most intense PE exercise there is (think of the Chinese guys lifting 400lbs with their dick). Just remember though, we are hanging to deform & stretch our tissues through creep & micro-tearing. We want to heal longer, not shorter. Although our penis does get stronger in the process, we are actually just trying to make it bigger. Don't lose sight of the true goal (increasing your size by a few inches, not lifting 400lbs with your unit like the asian deviant power-lifters)

Read hanging 101 if you haven't already (see my signature). This should help give you more direction.
                        Thanks. I hang for about an hour. Some do it much longer but I don't think I ever could. I'll read your signature thanks.

Comment

Sometimes VAC hanging is better for guys with a time crunch (since you don't need 10 minute rests).

I use a bib hanger myself (the "Bib Starter"). I've been happy with it. (it does require 10 minute rest periods, since its a standard/ traditional hanger)

You're right, hanging is time consuming. Lately I'm doing 6x sets per day--and it takes much longer than the actual 2 hours of hang time I am getting.

Comment

Sometimes VAC hanging is better for guys with a time crunch (since you don't need 10 minute rests).

I use a bib hanger myself (the "Bib Starter"). I've been happy with it. (it does require 10 minute rest periods, since its a standard/ traditional hanger)

You're right, hanging is time consuming. Lately I'm doing 6x sets per day--and it takes much longer than the actual 2 hours of hang time I am getting.
                            I know with hanging, stretching, jelqing and the ulis I spend like a little over 2 hours it is a pain. When I am hanging I get ready for bed and stuff though. I made my own hanger...I got a metal thing from home depot that is like a clamper sort of thing that you screw tight and I tied strings on to it and add weights to the strings. I wrap my penis in toilet paper first. How much have you gained so far on hanging alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                              I know with hanging, stretching, jelqing and the ulis I spend like a little over 2 hours it is a pain. When I am hanging I get ready for bed and stuff though. I made my own hanger...I got a metal thing from home depot that is like a clamper sort of thing that you screw tight and I tied strings on to it and add weights to the strings. I wrap my penis in toilet paper first. How much have you gained so far on hanging alone?
                              .75" during the first 4 months, mostly from hanging. I left PE due to an injury (non-PE injury) & came back recently & found all my gains were gone.

I have regained most of it already I think--it has only been a few months since I returned to PE.

Originally posted by r0b3412
                              what do you guys think about working length one day and girth another? i.e. hanging monday .. clamping tuesday.
                              Read this:
                              Clamping + Hanging?

and this:
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html

That sums up what I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X