Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supra Slammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra Slammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!

I have to thank Kingpole for introducing me to this great workout.

I started reading his log yesterday and read back on page 1 and 2 about supraslammers.

All I can say are two things to Kingpole: Thank You and WOW!

I did them for thirty minutes, and I haven't felt that good of a PE workout in about 6 months. I also haven't seen RED DOTS on my penis in about 5 months but the Supra Slammers gave me them:-)

That has to be the best Girth/Length PE workout there is..... WAY better in my opinion than clamping for girth too....
    (not convinced clamping was doing anything the 2 months I did it other than darken my penis)

For anyone else interested here is the link to the description of a SUPRA SLAMMER:
    Penis Enlargement: Penis Legth, Girth and Head Size through SUPRA SLAMMERS!

Here is the important info but the whole thing is a good read:
    Start to Masturbate while squeezing your PC muscle a lot, short fast squeezes, (aka) Ballooning, try to get to a 100% erection, take your time, don't try to get to the edge so fast. Once you come to the brink of orgasm then squeeze your PC (Regular Kegal) muscle long had hard (Edge) which puts you at a 100% erection while simultaneously placing your OK grip at the base of your penis to trap that huge amount of blood and perform a (Uli), palms up or down, I do up grip though for me or whatever feels good at that time. Then push forward a about .5-1", if you cannot don't worry about it just do the Uli squeeze. Hold for 30 seconds. After the Uli this will put you at about a 80-85% erection. After you hold the Uli, do a (Dry or Wet Jelq) with the hand that was holding the Uli, all the way to the glands, the milk should last 10-15 seconds, then hold it at the top right under the head for another 10 seconds while pumping your PC muscle (Kegals) rapidly as you do the Jelq, as well as the squeezing really hard under the head. Your shaft will become greatly engorged then your head once you get to the last 10 second hold under the head. Repeat 10-20 times. Total workout time 30-45 minutes or until you want to stop

BTW If you really want to get a even greater pump, here is the last bit that you might need, After you Jelq to the top and go into the squeeze under the head, come in with you other hand and grab the penis in another Uli and squeeze, now you are performing a Compression Isolation Squeeze (Horse 440), hold this for the same time you are holding the squeeze under the head 10-15, or as long as desired. You can also throw some bends in after the horse for another 15-30 seconds.

Here is a video of what a Uli and a Horse 440 is, by my good friend Gandolf
    http://www.*************.com/forum/...s=&threadid=328

I have been doing variations you can do this wet or dry. From the wet I notice more length gains but still a lot of girth, for the dry I notice more girth, they both work great. This is a very versatile exercise. Also do not start up with 10-20, start off with 5 and work you way up, we are not in a race, plus you need to let your body build up time to handle this. Also it is so intense and feels so good you will want to cum, but you must not. And do not cum after the workout as well.

Also for some that have problems holding back even with edging the uli squeeze plus the edge will help prevent you from Cumming, but you have to squeeze your PC and hours hands really hard if you get that total urge to cum. If you do, just start again the next day or later that day.

This will produce unreal length gains, as we all know girth complements length, and while fully engorged with the Uli crossing into the dry Jelq it will increases length. Also the head gets a lot bigger which increases length. It works both ways. This is a total penis exercise that encompasses everything, truly one of a kind.

I have found that I Measure a about .3-.5" longer on erect length and .5-1" bigger on erect girth after the workout. You will have the greatest girth workout you have ever experienced. I know that anyone can gain between .5-1" in 1-2 months. You pump will last a very long time after and your head will be screaming of a huge mushroom head! While coming up with this and doing it over the last month. I have found my own solution to my small head size as well, this is fixing it. People have been saying my glands are looking bigger, this is why.
    With such an intense workout including supraslammers, I'm going to only do PE every other day to avoid overtraining. I started to notice even before adding these better results working out every other day, because I've been getting really intense with the workouts.

Also to maintain the 100% erection for the supraslammers, I was reading sex stories..
    SEX STORIES for Edging or PE-- At this site: Users rate the Best Free on Internet
    I could not have done these without the stories. They make my workouts SO MUCH better....

For those that try these....Enjoy!
    Chuck
    Chuck6877
    Last edited by Chuck6877; 09-01-2010, 12:23 PM.

I had lost some girth due to illness, but last night i started tthe slammers again.....WoW!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      I had lost some girth due to illness, but last night i started tthe slammers again.....WoW!
      My thoughts exactly..... WoW!
      Way better than clamping/any other squeeze/uli/etc....

Just finished them about an hour ago, and like I said first time I've seen red dots on my penis in over 5 months which shows how intense they are... (didn't think it was still possible)

Thanks again,
      Chuck

Comment

Definately not for beginers though. but after a few months of the 90day routine you can try Supra Slammers.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Would it be advisable for a newbie to wait to do this until after JP 90-day routine? Also, it says to do 10-20. Does that mean you get to the PONR each time and perform the moves? Don't think there is any way I could get to PONR 10-20 times and NOT cum! Wow! Props to any of you guys that can.
          Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
          NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
          NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
          6.75 x 5.5
          Long Term Goal:
          7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Like Kingpole said, probably wait the 90 days.... Plus start out with less supraslammers and build them up if you want to be really safe.

I didn't get to PONR to start, I just made sure I was 100% erect and did the big Kegel before the Uli grip...

The stories help tons for me getting the erection. Couldn't have done these for 30 mins without them because you have to reacquire a 100% erection after each one.

Comment

I'm gonna give these a try - girth just seems so easy for me (prob due to bathmate use) but length is difficult. I love doing girth workouts though so maybe this would be a great workout for all of us who want length.
              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Pe_zen and anyone else that tries them,
                Please share your thoughts after you try....

They're supposed to be great for length and girth. I hope more for girth....

Finally hit 7 inches BPEL a couple days ago but with girth still just a tad over 5 inches I don't want to ever go more than my finishing goal of 7.5" BPEL before I reach my goal of 5.5"+ in girth....

Comment

You may get the length before the girth chuck. Your doing just fine. Supra slammers will help you get both at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    You may get the length before the girth chuck. Your doing just fine. Supra slammers will help you get both at the same time.
                    That would be great

Comment

I really hope this exercise works for length (which is mainly what I'm looking for) as my unit is now as wide as a bus after doin these. Holy crap!! Gonna keep doin these suckers for a while. Anyone have significant length gains doin these? Thanks for the post Chuck. And thanks to Kingpole for introducing it to ya.

Comment

This has to be one of those amazing workouts that somehow disappeared off the face of the earth for a while and has been refound.

I hope this new generation of P.E.ers will enjoy its benefits

I know I am...

Stretch,
                        Wide as a bus huh!? That's the result I'm looking for! I too hope it does length for you... the author of that article says it does....

Comment

I did these M,W,F of this week. They're so intense I need more rest in between. I've noticed that when I do intense workouts my PI's go to hell if I don't do every other day.

Love these better than any other exercise I've ever done and think they should work..

I will do 30 mins of Supraslammers every M,W,F.

I also am doing 10 Reverse Supraslammers(taking about 20 mins) for Base Girth. I do the same thing as the regular supraslammer but do it down instead of up. I get fully erect, kegel hard, with lube ok grip with thumb down. I squeeze with the pointer and middle finger in the ok grip as hard as I can, just below the glans. I continue squeezing and slide it down and add the ring finger holding this as hard as I can for 30 secs. Then I reverse jelq all the way to the base taking 10-15 secs. So intense!

This will be all I do till the end of the year to see if I see results on my current 7x5... and to see if these are as effective as people say.

Anyone else thought they were any good? tried them?
                          Chuck6877
                          Last edited by Chuck6877; 08-29-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Any way this can be incorporated in to a hanging routine?

Comment

erro,
                              I would imagine but don't know. Anyone with hanging experience out there that can help erro?

Kingpole,
                              I was looking at your log and you said you did 100 supra slammers in that one workout a couple days ago?
                              Can you tell us how you do them and what your thoughts are on them?

Would you say this is the most intense workout there is?

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                              X