not masturbating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not masturbating?

I'm going to try to abstain from masturbation for a while for my own personal reasons but I was wondering if this would be harmful to me in any way while doing these exercises. Also I read about edging but does that technique actually increase size or is it just used to last longer during sex?

Originally posted by mjotter View Post
    I'm going to try to abstain from masturbation for a while for my own personal reasons but I was wondering if this would be harmful to me in any way while doing these exercises. Also I read about edging but does that technique actually increase size or is it just used to last longer during sex?
    abstaing from wanking in the long run can be harmful. i would not go for any longer than 6 days w/o wanking. Edging is a form of masturbation that may help with EQ thus giving you a larger penis.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Masturbation is a good form of releasing a stress to our body and your desire but everything too much is not good anymore.

Comment

Hi there mjotter,

I also do PE and abstain from masturbation, and I don't think it's a problem. I do pranayama and various breathing exercises to circulate the sexual energy, otherwise it has nowhere to go. PE does generate some sexual energy, so it could make abstention from masturbation more difficult if you don't have techniques to handle the energy. Actually, one of the things that attracts me to PE is that it relieves some tension in the sexual center without masturbation, and connects me to my virility and masculinity without feeding lust or fantasy (though there is some of those things!).

Comment

Pranayama eh? This sounds cool. I am gonna go look it up now!

I tend to agree with Kingpole. You produce semen daily, and you need to get the old out so that fresh healthy new semen can be manufactured by your body, otherwise (my opinion)the body thinks it has no need to make more.

There is much medical science that points to the same things, that men who do not ejaculate 2+ times per week are more likely to have prostate problems.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
            Hi there mjotter,

I also do PE and abstain from masturbation, and I don't think it's a problem. I do pranayama and various breathing exercises to circulate the sexual energy, otherwise it has nowhere to go. PE does generate some sexual energy, so it could make abstention from masturbation more difficult if you don't have techniques to handle the energy. Actually, one of the things that attracts me to PE is that it relieves some tension in the sexual center without masturbation, and connects me to my virility and masculinity without feeding lust or fantasy (though there is some of those things!).
            Hi Paradox, what happens to the sexual energy that has nowhere to go? Is this why may balls are blue?

BTW, I am completely serious........

I have chosen not to masturbate (personal reasons), and sometimes can be 2-3 weeks between intercourse or nocturnal emission. Going through this cycle is very difficult for me and I wish there was a less painful or discomforting route.

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonrod View Post
              Hi Paradox, what happens to the sexual energy that has nowhere to go? Is this why may balls are blue?

BTW, I am completely serious........

I have chosen not to masturbate (personal reasons), and sometimes can be 2-3 weeks between intercourse or nocturnal emission. Going through this cycle is very difficult for me and I wish there was a less painful or discomforting route.

Hi johnsonrod,

If one is abstaining but not doing any work with their energy- circulating it, transmuting it, sublimating it, etc., then the result is usually a nocturnal emission, because it simply backs up and eventually needs to be expelled. This type of thing happens to some people who choose celibacy, they refrain from sex/masturbation, but are unaware of how to handle their own sexual energy, so it just sits inside them, stagnant, like a swamp. They are unable to accumulate and transmute the energy over time, so their energy simply leaves them at night.
              I empathize with your difficulty. You're welcome to private message me if you have anymore questions or anything at all.

Comment

[QUOTE=kingpole;160301]abstaing from wanking in the long run can be harmful. i would not go for any longer than 6 days w/o wanking.

hello Kingpole i am curious to know why you say this, what are the detrimental effects?

Comment

I find sublimation a good reason to cut back on it. Sure it may not be easy, but it's a good exercise in self-control, and my balls feel heavier, I am more aware of them swinging around and I feel twice the stud. It's all a matter of habit, and being a new habit, the first several weeks are rough. I used to wank a lot, sometimes daily or more, and it doesn't feel as good without some volume saved up. It's something every man should experiment with, like growing a beard, you find out if you like it or not, and you can always change your mind.
                  Ezek. 23:20 "with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse."

BPEL 7.75
                  EG 6.0
                  BPFL 4.9
                  FG 4.75
                  BPFSL 7.75

"Speak softly and carry a big dick."

Comment

Originally posted by mjotter View Post
                    Well i think you should use edging while masturbating it sure help to last longer and have more fun. Also stop daily masturbation, as it can reduce your stamina and take your hormone level down.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ganar;629712]
                      Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      abstaing from wanking in the long run can be harmful. i would not go for any longer than 6 days w/o wanking.

hello Kingpole i am curious to know why you say this, what are the detrimental effects?
                      Kingpole hasn't been around in a bit so I'll respond. The detrimental effects are that regular masturbation is good for the prostate and helps decrease the chances of prostate cancer.
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I masturbate or have sex regularly and have no problems with stamina i love squeezing one off before sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by Nyg0812 View Post
                          I masturbate or have sex regularly and have no problems with stamina i love squeezing one off before sleeping
                          Yup......I concur.....
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X