Fowfer After Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowfer After Hanging

I've read that alot of guys recommend using an ADS (PE Weights,etc.) after hanging, to hopefully help the penis heal in the 'post hang' extended state. I usually hang at night, not long before I go to bed, so...does anyone think that doing bed fowfers after hanging would be as beneficial as using a light ADS. Seems to me that it might be a good idea. Thanx

I've been doing them after hanging, and as I fall asleep and 9 times out of ten I will wake up with a large flaccid or morning wood, so they help out immensely! Now as beneficial as a light ADS is a hard thing to compare. Some ADS don't promote blood flow so therefore you're healing slower in an extended state, but you're cooler (slower), but while doing a fowfer you're extended and there's constant heat promoting blood flow, but at the same time you're squishing your tool between your thighs, so there are pros and cons for both, personally I like the fowfer more than ADS!
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanx Millia, I'll give it a go!

Comment

I'm doing sets right now split 12 hours apart to maximize gains. That's probably the best way, but its really time consuming (due to the extra warm-up & warm-down that I do).

I think ADS/Fowfers are only needed if you're not getting split sets.

I mentioned fowfers to Bib & he said not to bother--he actually said it was critical to get split sets & I should focus on that. An ADS can act like a split set, but from Bib's reaction, I think he views it as very inferior to a split set.

I'm not trying to discount fowfers or ADS--I think both have their uses & both can help. (Just in case someone thinks this communicates something otherwise).
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanx Blink2000, I've often considered doing split sets.

Comment

Working...
          X