Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flacid Penis ???

Hi
    I Have been jelqing properly for about 1 month on the jp routine but i have noticed my penis is like hard when flacid if you know what i mean lol
    i was just wondering if someone could tell me what this means ?
    I have not gained nothing yet but i have good EQ
    Thanks.
    BPEL 6.6
    EG 4.9 (+ 0.1)
    L GOAL 8.0 :)
    G GOAL 6.0 :)

Are you warming up/ warming down? I do a full 20 minutes with a hot rice sock before & after... religiously.

Chance are you're overworked. I could say a lot of things, instead I'll quote some guys that know more than me

One guys issue/ Kingpole's Response:
    Originally posted by jollyking View Post
    ...The next day my penis was hard when flaccid...
    Originally posted by kingpole View Post
    Apply a warm rice sock thirty minutes per day. No Pe until it heals.
    Another similar response from Kingpole:
    Originally posted by kingpole View Post
    Do not do any PE!!!!!!!!!
    This is a common injury to the penis that doctors or urologist have no cure for. But ginkgo biloba is effective fo getting rid of hard flaccid penis. Providing your not a hemophiliac (a bleeder) you can take 240mg of standardised Ginkgo biloba per day. This should reverse the damage. Also everyday apply a rice sock to your penis for 30 minutes. This wont cure it over night but with in a few days you should notice the stiffness going away. Keep taking the Ginkgo tell full erections are achievable.
    And a quote from the founder of this forum, Remek:
    Originally posted by remek View Post
    yoo: To reiterate what HT said, stop all PE. There's two problems going one. First, you've overtrained your penis and you need to take a few weeks off. This is the physical problem. Your penis smooth muscle is overworked and having a hard time performing like it normal does, just like when you overwork a normal muscle (e.g. your biceps).

For the next week, stop having sex and masturbating as well, as this is a light form of PE. After a week, slowly start having sex/masturbation again, but still wait two or so weeks to PE.

The second problem is psycholgical. You're freaking out about it (which is, of course, understandable), but this isn't helping you get an erection. Instead, it's making the problem much worse. With you being stressed, you're pumping addrenaline into your body, and addrenaline is the Kryptonite of erections. Just relax, realize this problem will go away soon, and never take overtrain again.
    The quotes may or may not apply to you, you'll have to check the symptoms (click on the little blue arrow on any quote to go to the associated thread).

Here's similar threads:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...n-flaccid.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...d-flaccid.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-plz-help.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...erections.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ll-before.html
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 08-23-2010, 08:56 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I would add that EVO oil might also help.

Essential Vein Oil - EVO

I have been using EVO a few days and I'm very impressed. I seem to be healing faster, but it's hard to tell. I'm definitely not healing slower.

Comment

Stop all PE. the only thing you should do is warm the penis up everyday for 20 m inutes. Take 249mg of ginkgo biloba everyday. 1000mg of green tea. 3 grams of fish oil. Healing may take awhile. People over at Thunders have had success with taking 3-6 grams of Alpha Arginine ketoglutarate.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Kingpole: do you think EVO could help, or is a hard flaccid too deep / too internal?

Comment

i warm up 10 mins and warm down 10 mins in the shower really hot like burning lol.
            and i have't jelqed for about 6 days because i was ill
            I Don't know what i can do because i dont where i can get 249mg of ginkgo biloba everyday. 1000mg of green tea. 3 grams of fish oil and i dont have no money il just stay off the jelqing for another week and only warm up thanks for the quick replys
            BPEL 6.6
            EG 4.9 (+ 0.1)

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              Kingpole: do you think EVO could help, or is a hard flaccid too deep / too internal?
              It could'nt hurt if the nerve damage is superficial, but if it is deep tissue inervation you need ginkgo and possibly benfotiamine http://www.benfotiamine.net.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well, I can see you're in england... at least your doctor's visits are free. Too bad this condition has no real cure a doctor can give though.
                blink2000
                Last edited by blink2000; 08-23-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I think i was over reacting it seems to less hard now
                  thanks anyways
                  BPEL 6.6
                  EG 4.9 (+ 0.1)

Comment

Originally posted by One Day. View Post
                    I think i was over reacting it seems to less hard now
                    thanks anyways